Debian 9 Server 597 CPU usage question

I would like to know if it is normal that the server takes so much CPU. (Sometimes it goes up to 100%).
Earlier I was on version 507 there was not such an overload.

I have about 120 plugins on the server, none of them causes errors.
I have the latest Debian version installed.

Machine specification:

2 vCore(s) / 3,1 GHz
8 GB RAM
Debian 9 (Up to date).
Server version 597

What can cause this cpu ussage? Or its normal now?

Compare yours to mine if you will, I run 4 servers With about 120 resources each (All Of Different Capacity and running’s )

Another question i would ask Before thinking about CPU usage do you run more stuff off the box or just the server,

Did you see a drastic difference from changing over artefacts ?

https://allprorp.com/Vasco/panel.png (my usage if you care)

I run just FiveM on the server.

I did not see a drastic difference on the server when i play i just worry about the cpu ussage.
Sometime when it jumps to 100% it does lags to the server but it’s not very common.

Same problem here. Wiem i run server version above 507 my CPU is 80 - jumps to 100 sometime. Im using Cloud 2 OVH. On 507 i have no problems :(.

There is 679 version and i still have to use 507 because all the rest causes the server to start using 100% of the processor and everything on it ceases to work.

Its only me having this problem?

On version 679 the cpu jumps up to 100% after a while and all server plugins just stop workin…

Im now on 507 version cuz it works perfect but i want to use the new one :frowning:

Provide some sort of profiler capture/core dump once it hangs.

If you can’t find out how to do so, we’ll try to figure it out over the coming week and provide a guide to do so.

Unfortunately, I do not know how to do it.

When i run the new version i have in my logs “Sigsegv error” serwer stil runs but nothin is workin after this error and there is sometimes massive lags.

On 507 i dont have this problem :frowning:

So how can i do this?