🔥 Death Valley Roleplay | V1 | 15+ | BRAND NEW | Semi-Serious | DOJRP Based | vMenu | LOOKING FOR STAFF/DEPT HEADS

Official DVRP Discord

Who are we?

Death Valley Network is a FiveM community that was established on September 8, 2023. Its foundation is professional and realistic roleplay, and it offers a welcoming family atmosphere. The goal of Death Valley Network is to make your participation in the FiveM community unlike anything else you’ve ever experienced. We are a semi-serious (15+) server that is committed to improving our community and will not stop doing so. We want to involve YOU in this process.

What departments do we have?

These are the departments currently established as of 10/09/2023:

• SASP | San Andreas State Police
  • BCSO | Blaine County Sheriff’s Office
  • LSPD| Los Santos Police Department
  • SAFR | San Andreas Fire Rescue
  • CCO | Certified Civilian Operations
  • SACD | San Andreas Communications Department (COMING SOON)

What do we have to offer?

• Serious RP Focused Community
  • Active Staff Team
  • Wide Selection of Clothes and Hairstyles
  • Thoroughly trained civilians, dispatchers, and law enforcement personnel.
  • Lots of ranks, divisions, and departments to help you rank up in Death Valley RP and get a feel for the whole community!
  • A truly wonderful, family-friendly experience.
  • A vMenu roleplay that is realistic, professional, and imaginative
  • Full-Time Developers for DVRP

INTERESTED IN JOINING OR HAVE QUESTIONS?

3 Likes

Hi my name is Alex, and here’s my 3 reason’s why this server is the best fivem server right now. Reason 1# Active staff all the time. Reason 2# The server is pubilc so anybody can join. My final reason is we do RP every 1 week or so.

1 Like

Hello, So I am one of the Heads of a department in DVN we Are looking for Members this server is awesome to join as we have a lot of custom cars and modded cars that are added almost daily this server is awesome and the staff members are Awesome.

New Update!

New Update! We have got our cad setup as well as some new scripts!

Join thru - DVN | Death Valley Roleplay

Great server people are nice and its a just a great community all around good quality rp behind this server with the 2 amazing owners that are here helping new people as well as the staff team they are always looking for new people to bring into the server

New Years Update has started! Join up now for one of the most custom RP experiences ever!