Death on The Horizon RP | ESX | Active Development | Realistic RP | Wide Variety of Departments | Civilian Jobs | Gangs | Drugs | Actively Looking For Members

Hello everyone!!,

My name is Dustin and I have started up my own server. A little about my self for starters. I am 24 years old and have a beautiful wife. We recently had our son on March 1st of this year. I am very happy with the way my life is going. I have been playing FiveM seriously since 2022. I am new to FiveM Developing considering I’ve only got about 8 months into it. Anyways I wanted to make a community that was based around the satisfaction of the people. I use to have another server called Light’em Up RP with a buddy of mine. It was a fun journey, but sadly life got in the way. Over the past year i have really missed having my own community and watching it grow and thrive. Back then my server was standalone aka VMenu server. Well not this time!!. I have started up DOTHRP as a ESX server and have been learning day by day. So far things are looking great in city. I invite all types of serious Roleplayers to swing by and take a look at what all we have to offer. Keep in mind things are still in development. So if you see something that might not be right. Just let me know via discord. I hope and wish to see some new faces in city and in discord. Much love to everyone and keep shining bright.

Here is the link to our Discord - https://discord.gg/TkDF5w3RbB

You can fly in by looking us up in the FiveM search bar!!.