Deadwood Valley RP - Allowlist friendly!

Welcome to Deadwood Valley,

Step in to the early 20th century as Deadwood Valley Roleplay takes you back to the end of the Wild West! Be who you want to be, where you want to be. Start your own business, become a hunter, be an apothecary out in the wilderness, or venture into the ill gotten goods venture by robbing, stealing, or growing some illegal substances. Be sure to watch your back, however, there are bound to be law and rivals not too keen on your ventures in their territory. With a welcoming community, bring forth your characters story as an everyday man or a name that will be remembered by many for years to come!

Deadwood Valley offers a unique set of opportunities not seen in many other servers, including having the largest library of MLO’s carefully made by an inhouse developer. Each interior is made with the same care and level of detail rockstar puts into their own buildings. From justice buildings to tobacco shops in Blackwater, with an ever growing roster of new buildings being added, theres bound to be one building the aspiring businessman would like to set up shop.

Jobs are tailor made to be as engaging, immersive, and in depth as possible. Bring your animals to the butchers to sell the carcass whole, or be your own butcher and carve it up yourself. Sell skins to traders, and turn some of your kills horns into ivory. Fish for meat, or just to pass the time on a sleepy afternoon day. Become a bounty hunter, and know that your skills as a gunslinger will be very benefitial to you and your Government. Break in some horses, and find new ones to sell on the market, or to other players, and so much more.

Link: Deadwood Valley RP

9 Likes

Deadwood Valley server, is a true gem among the vast wilderness of gaming experiences. As an avid fan of the Red Dead Redemption series, I can confidently say that Deadwood Valley has redefined my multiplayer gaming experience in the Old West.
My experience with Deadwood Valley RP has been nothing short of exceptional. From the moment I joined the server, I was immersed in a vibrant and engaging Red Dead Redemption 2 roleplaying community. The community has been very welcoming and folks do not hesitate to assist new players that join.
The server’s unique gameplay mechanics enhance the Red Dead Online experience. Deadwood Valley offers a diverse range of activities that keep the gameplay fresh and exciting.
The server’s administrators are responsive, fair, and committed to maintaining a balanced and enjoyable environment. The rules are clear and contribute to the immersive experience without hindering creativity.

4 Likes

Deadwood Valley is an incredible community that I feel truly fortunate to be a part of. As my initial venture into any RedM community, this server has become more than just a gaming platform—it’s a massive family. Across numerous characters and countless hours, it has become my home. The warmth and friendliness here are unparalleled, with everyone eager to assist in bringing your envisioned story to life. The community fosters a spirit of collaboration and support, ensuring everyone gets the best start possible.

Whether you’re shaping characters or contemplating business ventures, the staff goes above and beyond to help you realize your ideas. This has been one of my most rewarding roleplay experiences, particularly if you’re drawn to the allure of a Western setting with cowboys, gunslingers, doctors, and lawmen. If you’re a fan of immersive role-playing, Deadwood Valley is definitely worth a try.

3 Likes

I am fairly new to RDR RP overall, but I have tried about ten or so different servers now and can confidently tell you that this is far and beyond the best experience I have had. Not only is the community incredibly welcoming and supportive, but the actual gameplay experience is so fluid compared to other servers that I can’t even really think of where to begin with its improvements. The stores are all stocked, the systems are all very easily digestible as a new player and they give you enough starting cash to get a full basic kit with ease, there is an in-game guide for new players, the list goes on!

They have every feature, job, etc. you could want and work very hard to keep things performing well and in the community’s favor. Every aspect of this server is just quality. It runs well, the bugs are minimal and it has significant potential for growth. I am so happy to have found this server and am looking forward to the many, many hours I will spend in its world.

Quality RP, quality gameplay, quality code. I have finally found my forever home in Deadwood Valley.

2 Likes

Absolutely Love this server. My daughter and I have been here for almost a year now. She is on the autism spectrum and has a hard time with communication and developing connections. I have been very open with the staff about her differences and they have all been very welcoming of her and have worked with her in ways to help her with her disability. I have seen a huge change in her since coming to this community. She is more open to having conversations with her siblings and her children. I never thought when we joined the server that this would happen. I want to thank each and every one of the staff member here for all they have done to help my daughter come out of her shell. With that being said I would also like to give a shout out to all of them for how hard they work to help everyone have a great RP experience. They try very hard to fulfill request to help each player have a RP scene they are looking for. When a ticket is put in they are very quick to respond to make sure the player is heard. I have tried other servers and I have not found one that has made me feel at home like Deadwood does. I plan on staying here for a long time.
Dani/Adi

2 Likes

Deadwood Valley is an old-western themed role-playing server that boasts an amazing and friendly staff and community. The server provides an immersive experience for players looking to dive into the world of the wild west. The staff members are dedicated and attentive, ensuring that players have a positive and engaging experience. Their commitment to maintaining a friendly atmosphere is commendable, as it contributes to a welcoming and inclusive environment for all participants.

The community surrounding Deadwood Valley is an essential aspect of its appeal. The server has successfully cultivated a vibrant and supportive community where players can interact, collaborate, and form lasting connections. This social aspect adds depth to the role-playing experience and enhances the overall enjoyment for everyone involved.

In addition to its exceptional staff and community, Deadwood Valley offers a rich and detailed old-western setting, providing players with an immersive backdrop for their role-playing adventures. The attention to detail and commitment to authenticity contribute to an engaging and believable experience, allowing players to fully immerse themselves in the world of the wild west.

Overall, Deadwood Valley stands out as a top-notch old-western themed role-playing server, thanks to its amazing staff, welcoming community, and immersive setting. Players seeking a high-quality role-playing experience set in the old west are likely to find Deadwood Valley to be a compelling and enjoyable destination.

1 Like

So my crew, wife and I found this place and liked it for the smaller size. Since we’ve been in, we’ve had a lot of good times. We’re all business owners now and there are still plenty more to be had after you spend time in the county.

We really like it here and I’m sure happy to see the growth. Most everyone we’ve encountered has been friendly and helpful on both sides of the law. If you’re looking for a place to grow and call home, join on up!

1 Like

Our population has grown since this posting! Come check us out if you are looking for a new home

I’m fairly new to RedM, and DWVRP is the first RP community I’ve joined. Since day ine everyone was super friendly, people love helping new players, RP quality is amazing. Script wise everything is simple and easy to use. It’s very rare when I encountered any bugs other than the usual RDR and RedM crashes. STAFF is amazing, they’re active and always there when needed, they never push updates unless the majority of the community agrees to it. Doesn’t matter if you’re new or have been in RedM for a while, I recommend this server 100%.