🧟‍♂ DeadLands | Zombie | RPG | Text Based | Multi Language | Idea

Hi everyone! :man_zombie::globe_with_meridians:

Today I would like to share with you the idea of the DeadLands project. It won’t be an ordinary RedM server, it will be a real RPG set in a world overrun by zombies!

I plan to create a huge map, divided into three safe zones where we can take a breather from the zombies, and the rest of the map, where the real fight for survival takes place, because that’s where the zombies swarm. Imagine traversing the map, collecting resources, building shelters and even taming and raising animals. Yes, all this is to be possible on DeadLands. Our server will also offer an advanced system of collecting resources and materials, so you can feel like real survivors in an apocalyptic world. But it doesn’t stop there! I’m planning to introduce battles between teams of players, which will allow you to test your skills not only against zombies, but also against other survivors. We want DeadLands to be a place where there is something for everyone. To make communication even easier, we are planning two separate chat rooms - one that will be translated in real time into the language of your choice set in the options, and another in English.

What do you think of this idea? Does DeadLands sound like something you would like to try out? We look forward to your feedback and suggestions, because it is for you that we are creating this world!

If you want, you can answer the survey. But we also encourage you to provide a more developed answer in the comment.

What do you think?
  • Cool idea.
  • Average idea.
  • Bad idea.
  • I’m totally not interested in this.
0 voters

If you are the owner of a RedM server and want to take part in something bigger, we encourage you to contact us