Dead Frontier/ EU Based/ Economy/Public/Salty Chat

Good day people. Today I want to introduce you to a new RedM server called Dead Frontier RP. It is a new server with a lot of features already included. The server is actively updated and new features and content being added as they are available. Currently we are looking for Good admins that can manage and create commmunity events and have good people skills and also be able to bring in some serious players. The server is public but you will have to install Salty Chat to be able to play ion the server. Open for new people to join our Community.
Please join our discord for all the server details and assistance.

See some of our pictures and hope to see you there soon.

107464456_10160087454079832_8526529607614563582_o

This Redm server is in alpha stage and it is too much work for only one person. Looking for a dev that can help me and the Sunset Riders community to move the server out of Alpha to a full release. Please DM me if you want to help. Thank you in advance.

I really enjoy this server, with new stuff getting added weakly

Great server and a lot of effort from the owner. New server but new stuff added as it’s released. Already a bunch of stuff to do. I enjoy the server a lot. Thanks Dead Frontier RP!!

This Redm server is in alpha stage and it is too much work for only one person. Looking for a dev that can help me and the Sunset Riders community to move the server out of Alpha to a full release. Please DM me if you want to help. Thank you in advance.