Davis Mega Mall MLO for FIVEM - friendly

VIDEO

Davis Mega Mall MLO for FIVEM

Custom Props, Textures and more!

14 STORES

Pictures

Add On

Free Mall Laws Add On Script / Qbcore - ESX - Soon!
Free Elevator Script - Standalone

|Code accessible |No/Yes|

|Subscription based |No|

|Lines (approximately) |this_is_a_map|

|Requirements |Game build 2372|

|Support |Yes|

1 Like

:exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head:

1 Like

Why didn’t you use any of the brands or companies in GTA Lore? Instead everything looks like low res IRL brands just with a name changed like Build bear is build a buddy. And Chick Fil La is Thick La Fla? Also everything looks very low res and platic looking theres no depth or detail to wall textures such as ceiling being just a flat white and walls being just yellow.

2 Likes

Isn’t the whole city of los santos inspired by LA irl ? When I went to LA/ Santa Monica everything looked nearly identical too. :joy: confused as to what ur even mad at? Looks like different brands and logos to me? I see some texture on the walls of the hot garbage store. I think you need to take a second look. Maybe check out the video? I thought it was cool. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

The brands are all lore friendly. I like my attention to different colors and prop details vs textures that weigh down the release. There’s a lot of mall releases with heavy textures, but only 5 of the same colors in every store. Very Sad beige etc. I like being a little different and more colorful/happier looking with my style. You could make it 4K, but that would add 50mb bc there’s 14 stores (all different color swatches) in 1 two story MLO with a working elevator. There are some textures on the map if you look around, but not overloaded to keep the file small. there’s also candy stores and etc hence the bright colors throwing you off and yes malls are naturally shiny looking with bright lights. Just a different style of building and lighting than others. Not any less quality. :nerd_face: I balanced everything out accordingly to keep everyone happy.

1 Like

Hello I can convert to esx for you kinda tired of this qb error also wanted to add third for elevator