Dab Pack V.1

Preaching about copyright usage for a texture on platform that literally profits from rockstars work is crazy to me lol people choose the weirdest things to be high and mighty about. People are weird bro. Keep up the good work ignore the haters :100:

2 Likes

Practice what you preach if your gonna try to be some sort of copyright authority. You did not make 90% of the texture artwork you used in your MLO so why is it ok for you to sell it? Do you have permissions from all those artists? Permission from Nintendo and Magic The gathering? :thinking:

1 Like

sure pal, whatever you say on your high horse :rofl: you donā€™t care about that fact I know the artist at all you just wanted to hop on with your opinion and good for you (it is a public forum). Then you speak of ā€œhatersā€ then go throwing salt around. Youā€™re just mad someone called you out and you getting caught :rofl: :clown_face: have fun pal

2 Likes

Lol not me literally calling you out on your own BS and you respond with ā€œyou donā€™t care that itā€™s my friendā€. So because itā€™s your friend that makes it credible? but when you take others works and sell it for money thats ok? The hypocrisy is wild bro :woozy_face: like you said itā€™s a public forum, donā€™t dish it if you canā€™t take it. No one caught me with anything, Iā€™m literally pointing out the fact youā€™re doing the exact same thing heā€™s doing. Again practice what you preach :+1:t4:

4 Likes

omg mate these are hot

1 Like

I really donā€™t care about your ego in this. I messaged the artist, Like requested and Told him the textures will be updatedā€¦ Do you need anything else?

2 Likes

Thanks man, I will be updating it. I honestly do not even care about updating it.
Iā€™m sick of the simps on the channel to be honest, They pick and choose who to attackā€¦
I may not even post on cfx. I get more traffic from Tiktok and youtube anyways.

Thanks for everyones times ā€œpolicingā€ fivem forums

Golly you guys are so righteous, lol

1 Like

The pack is still going to be released just with new textures
lmao
nothing you can do to stop me, and I already spoke with your ā€œFriendā€ simp lol

6 Likes

:clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

2 Likes

Yes sure bro,

Have fun being a hater, just ā€œBe sureā€ Not to buy this or the next update.

Enjoy being a hater

2 Likes

You are literally selling an MLO with artwork you did not make or have permission to use but are now upset because someone did the same thing to your friend? Lmao I only see one clown on this post :clown_face: quit being a keyboard warrior, minding your business is free.

1 Like

@NuggAssassin As if the world has no bigger problemsā€¦ take your ass somewhere else mate

4 Likes

Thank you guys, I updated the textures and the next release is about to come out :slight_smile: Love you guys even the haters, love you to

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

working on the ā€œMetal lookā€ and I will drop these

Loving this thread, minus all tha drama. These props these are hella dope! Wish youā€™d tap in with me on Discord hollywood!

2 Likes

Message me

1 Like

this is fiiiire! and the other guy is just a fkn clown. good release bud

1 Like