[D3lta Development Studios] OneGuard Pack | EVC Add-On Lightbar

Its called putting it on a car and making the car…you can’t make a fivem ready part lol

Lightbar Creator

[Release] Lightbar Menu Script: Attatch Lightbars to ANY vehicle w/ Sirens

I’m the first one to do it… Do some research before making accusations

yeah its better to do it via zmod and use sirentool you derserve nothing

:upside_down_face:

Have a good one pal

cuz yk im right lol

No, I don’t have time for someone who isn’t going to do a little research before making accusations. Have a good one :ok_hand:

but it is relevant, your just releasing a already made model for a plugin that isn’t really useful.

This guy seriously has no idea what he’s talking about…

Just this says a lot

If you have ever used z3d before then you would know you can’t just download a dev resource and export it and then it all of a sudden it works especially when making lightbars.

Siren tool really… Siren tool doesn’t do anything as far as making the lights… Siren tool is only used for people who don’t understand binary code or carcols to give visual reference on creating the pattern sequence.

I don’t use siren tool because I don’t need a picture book to write out binary code or to make carcols. I’m from the OG era where we didn’t have tools. We had code.

This is only relevant to you.
People wouldn’t be paying for Lightbar attachment scripts if they didn’t want this feature to be in-game.

[Paid] Lightbar Attachment Script by Nabla Corp

Your upset because you realized you had no idea what you were talking about and it’s okay. Just move on. In the future do some reading before making accusations.

in zmod you get a base model, you MERGE a lightbar/dev part, you position it set up LOs and Emis for lights. You exxport it twice, one without _hi and one with _hi. you go to siren tool you map/create how some sirens will flash and then you export that either with carcols (20 sirens) or with the sequence (32 sirens)

it honestly isn’t hard

Again, you had no idea that a part could be modeled separately and attached by using a script. It really doesn’t matter what you say at this point. You’re not convincing anyone but yourself.

That’s cool you need to use a picture book to make your patterns and carcols.

But the fact you said 32 sirens :joy::joy::joy:

32 is the binary code char amount :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

“Setup LOs and emis”
Those are two separate different things pal :joy: and for emergency lights you don’t even use “emis”

I have never used siren tool so if anything you may have gotten them another customer… :joy:

So what you’re telling me is if you download the base model for free, then the lights & parts for free and just merge them together, export it, make it compatible or whatever else you have to do, then you reupload it here to the site for free, then I guess technically that means I could go on anyone’s release here and say that it’s not theirs too then right? At least according to you :clown_face:… I hope you also understand that a lot of code is copy and paste… Most of the scripts you find here are not entirely written out by the publisher…

We all know you’re salty because you were proven wrong bro. If it was theft of someone else’s work then this wouldn’t have been up for this long… I give credits where it’s due and follow the stipulations of the original authors.

Your first post ever was to criticize my work and you’ve been a member since 2021… My only intent here is to provide what people have been asking for… You have never posted prior to this nor contributed anything towards the community… Have a little respect bro.

Just as a fyi. The more you respond the more attention my post gets. So thanks…

New Update Added!

• Reworked all the models to fix “Leaky Fuel Bug”
  • Added a “No Mount” Duals Version (a set with the suction cup mounts removed. Great for grill setups!)
    (Will add a Singles NoMount version soon!)
  • Will now go to your Keymaster as a better alternative for future updates
  • More to come soon!

NEW UPDATE

• New Extras Compatibility Added! (Requires Nabla’s Emergency Vehicle Creator Patch after 04-02-2023!)
  • Reduces amount of models from 30+ to 11! Thanks to the New Extras compatibility!
  • Multiple Mounts Now Available!
  • Adjusted Offsets to center
  • Purple and Green Added!
  • Updated Light Textures and Models

Extras Guide:

• Extra 1 - On/Off Light Pattern
  • Extra 2 - Off/On Light Pattern
  • Extra 3 - Steady Light Pattern
  • Extra 4 - Hood Visor
  • Extra 5 - Suction Mounts
  • Extra 6 - Visor Mounts
  • Extra 7 - Small Mount

(If anyone knows how to fix the light emissive error behind windows please message me!!!)

NEW UPDATE!

• Fixed compatibility for all attachment scripts!

• Fixed a few broken textures

• Extra 1 will automatically be applied after spawn

• Added a Combined Resource Installation method to improve resource usage. (Adds all lights to one resource instead of separate resources. Separate installation method still provided)

(Not a big update but a useful one)

Update will be available in your Keymaster!!!

NEW UPDATE!

It is important that you update from the old models to the new for the old models will no longer be available!

Update Info:

• All models have been restructured!
  • New model names! {Easier spawning} Must update the EVC!
  • Does Not Fix the lights not working inside vehicles!!! {Working on a solution to this}

Get the update here or up in the original post:
D3’s OneGuard Pack

Still 100% Free!!!

Really awsome stuff, could you add a github link for it please ? I don’t feel like giving my information for something free.

Thanks!

Putting 0.0 when adding to the cart will NOT require to add any personal billing information on check out.

This is a official Tebex store which requires you to login with your cfx account so the assets can be delivered to your Keymaster. This method also protects the models for improper distribution and allows us to send updates directly to your Keymaster, so all updates are in one location.

If you wish to receive the models a different way, you can always message me. Just know updates will not be sent to the files you receive.

We don’t use github for these EVC Addons

So you are saying that you have no view of my IP and Name when i get this ‘‘FREE’’ ?

I get it that you want to have that layer of protection, but if it’s free then it must be free and on top of that tebex can’t be the only way to download your resource, you need to have a github and those are the rules !

A Direct download is available in the original post. Even if its outdated they are available and that is the requirement. Having a github is not a requirement… Over 200 Downloads & no one else is having the issue but you. You act like its not free??? It sounds like you don’t have the proper intentions in using our assets. A asset can be free but still be protected. If you do not like my simple resolution then please move on and find someone else to make your addons but a Direct Download is included with the post. This post has been up for 8 months now with zero issues regarding access to the asset. And your right, its free so be appreciative.

Jesus, Why you got so heated dude ? Looks like you got some heat there for no reason and i’m not here for that.
Yes you have a mega link and the content inside it’s ‘‘outdated’’ as you mentioned, you offer no choice to poeple, either download something ‘‘outdate’’ or Tebex, I chose not to expose my name and my ip to some random dude for something free. The way you acted right now makes it very clear for me. Good luck with your ‘‘created addons’’.

Pleasure

But never said the files wouldn’t get updated :sweat_smile:

But never said they would either.

Devs had 3+ Years to create addons for attachment scripts and failed to do so. I was the first and feel obligated to do what I have to do to protect what I’ve accomplished in the past 9 Months.

No disrespect but when you come up playing Mr. Rule Regulator. Expect to get barked back at. Too many kids on here wanna be a admin so bad instead of actually putting in the work to release something. That’s were my hostility comes from.