Customs Cars behaving oddly, kinda unplayable

Recently I’ve started creating a Roleplay server and I’ve installed a few custom cars already. Although after a while the vehicles start to behave strangely if you’ve driven them for long enough, randomly all of a sudden the car starts to spit out smoke and sparks from the exhaust which slows down the car by about 50 km/h each time it happens. After that the car eventually comes to a stop because it consistently doing it now always spitting sparks, when this happens you cannot drive forwards but if you attempt too your vehicle ends up going backwards. Does anybody have a fix for this? It’s urgent and my server won’t be playable with this bug.!

needhelp.PNG|680x500

Something like that would usually be done by a “fuel” script - either FRfuel, legacyfuel or something along those lines. Make sure to disable those if you don’t want to use them.

Or vehicle damage script. Try checking your vehicle damage % with vMenu or something. It might be falling constantly

It’s most likely LegacyFuel then, but is there an option I can turn off instead of disabling the entire mod?

Somewhere within its config most likely, if it has one.

LegacyFuels does a config, although I’m not sure what I’m looking for.

In the config it just has options about the HUD, blips, cost of refuel and what cars consume more fuel than others.

You are going to need to disable the resource or just add cars (their model names/spawn names) to the blacklist in the configuration for then to not use fuel at all

Okay, do you know if there is another Fuel resource that doesn’t cause this type of issue? Or would I need to just live with it

Why have a fuel script at all if you don’t want the cars to have to refuel when they are close to running out of gas? Most fuel scripts will have this type of behavior in some way.

As mentioned earlier in my edited post you could always just blacklist the cars you don’t want fuel enabled on in the config

Yeah okay, I just wanted my server to be realistic as possible. Thanks anyway!