Custom Vehicle Sounds. [ Clientside ]

I’ve been asking around if anybody has gotten Custom Vehicle sounds to load into FiveM?

Im not looking to stream them serverside, but to use the myself. I’ve pasted the folder everywhere in the FiveM Directory, but with no results.

The Custom sounds are in \x64\audio\sfx\resident.rpf. The file they replace in resident.rpf is vehicles.awc.

EDIT : Ganja Monster has solved this and has helped me achieve custom sounds and enb onto the Five M Servers. You will require the update.rpf that is same version of FiveM which seems to be 1.33. Ganja has linked me his Mods folder which I simply dragged into my Gta V Directory and openvi.asi into my plugins folder.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B89VoOBGSCIWYU9pZkxSY29wdkU
The mods folder is 10gbs. So it’ll take some time.

u have to replace the files withing the resident.rpf in the x64 folder in main gta5 root

@GanjaMonster said in Custom Vehicle Sounds. [ Clientside ]:

u have to replace the files withing the resident.rpf in the x64 folder in main gta5 root

Doubt that would work, it will just tell you your game data is corrupt.

u sure about that , want me to stream it for u ? to prove ?

@GanjaMonster said in Custom Vehicle Sounds. [ Clientside ]:

u sure about that , want me to stream it for u ? to prove ?

Please do. Since I’m not familair with this ‘sort’ of modding.

@GanjaMonster Im not sure what exactly you are doing here. Can you Elaborate?

1 Like

trying to proove to them it works , u need to use an update.rpf in ur mods folder that is OLDER not the newest updated one make sure its on that had patchday7 installed in it

New link please? The link above does not work :frowning:

this way no longer works try this FiveM Custom Sound Pack

Hmmmm, It doesnt have alot of car sound mods im look for vehicle sound mods like a harley davidson motorcycle sound or something no gun sound or siren sound…

1 Like

yea you can do that also you just have to use ArchiveFix to run that rpf file and encrypt it b4 u use it

Can u send me a motorcycle sound pack with cars i cant find any just OIVS plz and thank you! @GanjaMonster

I’m gonna make this into a server resource if that okay with you done this before but lost my files but I can do it easy

Hey the link dosnt work any more do you guys maybe put a new one in there thanks

there are 2 methods.
first u can use archive fix to encrypt the resident rpf and put it in x64 ,the game will not corrupt
the second way is to use fivem mod file witchis also a .rpf file,but this is a little hard to operate so if u want more detail pls reply me(btw u can install almost ANY mod into fivem in this method,except asi mods.