Custom props

OK guys here is my issue I have a script that allows me to put custom props in my cars but the problem I’m having is when I pull my cars out of the garages with my custom props, they fall out of my trunks. So, I’m looking for a script that keeps the custom props I make in my trunk. without anything falling out and it needs to save that way not just for the day because when I make a custom trunk prop, I want it to save when I put the car in the garage and when I’m driving on the streets so if anyone has a script like this, please contact me and we will talk please make sure that it can hold custom props in your trunk even after a restart the props need to stay in the car THANKS :v::heart::pray:

Can anybody help me on this or know anything about what I’m speaking of?

what script you using I could take a look at it since it seems like it would be a relatively easy fix, if the props are properly attached when placed at first and follow the vehicle and only drop out when its respawned by a script chances are it knows that it should spawn with said props but doesn’t use the natives to attach them back to the model.