Custom Jetpack / Wingsuit [Paid] [Standalone]

Please Access Updated Version!

Link to Updated Forum

5 Likes

Looks cool but I’m curious about the actual synchronization of particles, animations and the jetpack model across other players. Can you show a video of that?

1 Like

Hey, Thanks for the reply.

I’ll try and get you a video soon.

The only part that isn’t very synchronized is the initial launch (where you get pushed into the air) for around 0.8 seconds the player just gets flung, however when in the sky it is perfectly fine and looks as it should. Same goes with the animation & the model, as the model is attached to the peds bones & the particles also use the bone of the model to attach a non looping (so only lasts 1 frame) particle effect so it’s synced to the location.

Nicely done! Synchronization can sometimes be a pain in the ass :sweat_smile: Looking forward for that video though.

Here’s the perspective of another player, I tried using my best flying skills to get a close up on the particles in the back, should’ve set it to night. I’ve also tested this on a server with around 100 players and it was synced the exact same.

I would love if it was open source so I would try and further optimize the synchronization on this but I totally understand the reason behind escrowing your resources. The flying looks well synced though.

Yeah I could have attempted that but in my experience this is all you need, when flying with friends it feels very smooth and nice. Thanks for the replies!

Hey, i like it and would buy it if you can implement a function to need a item to use it

Hey, if you purchase it and request support I can help you with turning it into an item depending on your framework. Since it is a trigger event, all you’d need is an item in your frameworks inventory and when the item is used to trigger the event with a speed of your choice!

please make this as an usable item and i will buy it

Hey @NodusCM This can be used as a usable item and I can help you get there. Once you’ve purchased it create a support ticket and I can further assist you with whatever inventory you use!

New Update ! Available Here

• Useable item functions introduced into v1.1 (available to QB-CORE & ESX + open code for any other inventory)
  • Now used a shared config over a client config

Thanks for the suggestions!
@Albigaming98 @NodusCM

Works with Ox inventory i guess ?

Also can be locked down to roles , or admins only?

All of this is possible as you can control where the event is triggered from any resources. I’ve helped one of my cusomters setup Ace permissions for this already.

Niceee! Looks amazing

All i can say is you got my attention and made me spend money XD

1 Like

Awesome script, but can someone who has successfully set it up as an item for qb-core please send me the instructions and code on how you did it? I don’t want every player in the server figuring out that it’s just a /command