Custom Female Gang / MC tattoos

9 custom tattoos for females. These are gang and MC tattoos.
Includes tattoos for Ballas, Vagos, Lost MC, SOA, AOD, Bloods, The Family as well as a Live to Ride tattoo, and Bleed Blue tattoo

https://charliegirl-nz.tebex.io/package/5277303

Its a simple drag and drop file. If you have any issues, send me a message and ill get back to you asap :smiley:

vagos

family
LIVE TO RIDE
bleedblue2
bleedblue3
BLOODS

|-------------------------------------|----------------------------|
| Code is accessible | N/A |
| Subscription-based | No |
| Lines (approximately) | 0 |
| Requirements | None |
| Support | Yes |

2 Likes

is this cfx locked, im a dev on a server and want to buy this to put it in, but i dont have access to the cfx key for the server itself

Yes, it is. Although i know you can buy it and transfer it to the server owners key master account if they give you their cfx.re username.
You would have to go to your own key master page and then transfer it from there.
Let me know if you need any ither help or information :slight_smile:

So have your server owner buy it. Give them the link and send them the money somehow.

well my reason for asking is our girls want this in asap and the owner is on a two week vacation lol, so again i was asking if its cfx locked or not because if it isnt i can buy and get it in if it is ill have to tell the girls they will have to wait

Lol… yeah, sorry about that… but im loving the ladies in your server for wanting mt tattoos lol… please send my thanks to them :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
And thanks to you for putting them in :slightly_smiling_face:

ok, not a problem, thank you