Custom Dab animation

OMG scora network :tired_face:

this is great thing i ever see in this community

I think @ultrahacx should release a freemium version of this asset so we can show our thanks. Maybe sell an NFT?

1 Like

hahah thanks

How do you make custom animations…? i would love to learn to make some fun ones for my server

smh this is nothing compared to my orange justice

3 Likes

You still waiting for that Fortnite employment?

It has been 4 years still no response from epic :cry:

i feel down bad downloading this

I agree, should also charge for every dab use per server.

1 Like

Don’t worry friend! It’s their loss!

2 Likes

New system to create animations!

Hey! Nice work! But how to stream multiple animations? Because if i start more than one then it will crash the game when i play the anim or just become buggy. One by one, they are all working. (cant_see,dab,breakdance)

There is seemingly some issue with how Animkit deals with the bone structure (not very sure so don’t quote me on this) so custom animations results in either a messed up bone structure or a game crash. Best way to prevent this is to clear the previous ped tasks/animations and then play the new animation.
You can stream multiple animation fine but you just need to clear the animations and tasks before playing a new animation

any tips on how to get them to stream to the server, as still try to work that out, some way i have tried have not worked

Just have your folder with the resource name “Dab-emote” or something then inside have a stream folder and and an empty __resource.lua and then inside the stream folder put your annimation. Then I went to my dpemotes resource and added [“dab”] = {“custom@dab”, “dab”, “Dab”}, to dpemotes/Client/AnimationList.lua below Dp.Emotes which allows me to access it through the menu and also do /e dab for the animation :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

i try that again as i have it set on dpemotes and it does not work

["dab"] = {"custom@dab", "dab", "Dab", AnimationOptions =
    {
      EmoteLoop = true,
    }},
    ["see"] = {"custom@cant_see", "see", "See", AnimationOptions =
    {
      EmoteLoop = true,
    }},
    ["she"] = {"custom@sheeeeesh", "she", "She", AnimationOptions =
    {
      EmoteLoop = true,
    }},
    ["breakdance"] = {"export@breakdance", "breakdance", "Breakdance", AnimationOptions =
    {
      EmoteLoop = true,
    }},

Did you add the resource your .cfg and ensure it ?