Custom Clothing limiting

I have the $15 Patreon and I have Custom clothes working but it seems that each section has a limit. FOr example jbib for mpfemale is limiting me at 16-29 for custom clothes anything after that it will not stream anymore jbib items. I have confirmed its not the clothes by switching out clothes for others. Is there a limit for the 15 do i need to pay for the higher patreon packages or if anyone may know anything that would be great. I use GTAUtil for the installs.

1 Like

Hello I’m not sure of your exact implementation. I’m going to assume you have used the “addon” method of adding custom clothes. Your YMT file and the “section limits” as you described can be expanded using the tool below.

Releases · grzybeek/YMTEditor (github.com)

You can find the full tutorial here

Whoa dude that kinda makes sense so there is a limit unless we add more slots using this I will try this out thank you so much crossing my fingers!

This is solved. I’m stupid and forgot to copy over the YMT after I did the last add on. Putting the post above as solution as this helped me realize the ymt wasn’t being updated in the stream folder.