Custom addon cars won't work

I have got an issue…;
When I make a resouce, with __resource and a ‘stram’ folder, and start it, it won’t show in game, when I try to spawn the car. (For exaple I name it “anti” og “car1”, by just rightclick, and ‘rename’)

I’ve also made a folder, to stream clothes, but that wont work either.
When I set some standard replace car in, it works, but not when I change the name?

Maybe It’s cuz it needs a certain name? Or a change in some files? Idk…

Thanks for takeing your time to read and help me!
Best regards, Noah.

Did you add the files into your __resource? Should look like this:

resource_manifest_version ‘77731fab-63ca-442c-a67b-abc70f28dfa5’

data_file ‘HANDLING_FILE’ ‘data/handling.meta’
data_file ‘VEHICLE_METADATA_FILE’ ‘data/vehicles.meta’
data_file ‘VEHICLE_VARIATION_FILE’ ‘data/carvariations.meta’
data_file ‘CARCOLS_FILE’ ‘data/carcols.meta’

files {
‘data/handling.meta’,
‘data/vehicles.meta’,
‘data/carcols.meta’,
‘data/carvariations.meta’,
}

Don’t worry if you don’t have carcols, most of times you don’t need it bcs u get the default modkit for basic tuning in carvariations

This is my __resouce.lua

Did you change the name of car model? If you change the name of the model, u have to change it also in the data files

I have tried without changing the name. but if its that, witch data file?

If u don’t have done that, first do some research, I won’t help on that ultra basic things. Don’t ask if u haven’t searched, bcs all this stuff it’s arround forums. Just open the files and u would figure yourself

Dude, My files are from a working server, some Cars work as addons, with custom names, and some don’t. It’s litterly easyer for you to name the file, rather typing all that?

So if they work in another server leave the files like they were. I know what is an addon and i have streamed and tested ingame more than 1k cars. Make sure all references of the .ytd and .yft in the data archives are with the same name and it will work.
The fastest way it’s to get the original name of the addon model and search and replace them in the data files, (vehicles, handling, carvar and carcols)