Curl Error 35

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

GTA V version? 1.0.231.0
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit (ROCKSTAR)
Steam/CD/Social Club? Social Club
Windows version? Windows 10, latest update
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes, over 6 times also fully reinstalled gta and fivem entirely multiple times
Error screenshot (if any) No screenshot sorry, it just says couldn’t load resource, i tried to bypass with a VPN it gave fake how by appearing to be downloading everything fine, but at the end it gave a could not load resource error again.
System specifications i5 6600k , Gtx 1070 , 8gb
What did you do to get this issue? nothing fresh installs
What server did you get this issue on? DistrictRP, but i have tried many more servers. just the same error.
CitizenFX.log file CitizenFX.log (51.2 KB)

.dmp files/report IDs could not find this anywhere

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot

35.png741x882 62.4 KB

![36|443x500]
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot

36.png730x823 46.7 KB

Filepath to FiveM folder C:\Users\BOB-CPU\AppData\Local\FiveM
FiveM client folder screenshot

37.png1442x477 29.4 KB

Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? yes, antivirus and windows defender disabled. (also firewall)

Also add what you already tried so far.
just tried everything i could think of reinstall both cache cleaning vpn different windows users.
firewall is off, defender is off.

its curl error 35 cant handshake ssl
this Emergency help is needed . could not load resource on every server , every file! had the exact same problem but i refuse to believe ipv6 would make any difference for me.

Don’t install FiveM into the GTA folder

i have already fixed this issue the ssl error has been fixed my doing a anti virus run on my pc there were 7 trojans on my ssl in windows. i am now having issues joining customs servers one doesnt let me get the rescources and the other loads my in and then crashes with " cardinal-yellow-massachusetts "

this is now also fixed now this is my issue my game wont load into servers i wanna play CitizenFX.log.2 (39.1 KB)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.