Crypto Mining Job - LuxuCM

ezgif.com-gif-maker
ezgif.com-gif-maker (3)

Crypto Mining Job - LuxuCM

A crypto mining experience like you’ve never seen before!

Preview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-Bw6aG3cNU

Included in the script: :white_check_mark:

• Crypto Mining Script
  • Modified Interior
  • Exclusive Prop (Crypto Miner)

Dependencies / Requirements*

Some scripts are required to run this script:

• oxmysql | mysql-async

QBCore Framework:

• qb-target
  • qb-notify
  • qb-menu

ESX Legacy Framework:

• q-target
  • PolyZone
  • nh-context by whooith

oxlib is also supported
[Disclaimer]: The sale of in-game mined Bitcoin, requires LuxuCEX.

More about this script: :scroll:

With this job, players will be able to mine Bitcoin.
To mine, they will need to talk with Satoshi Nakamoto (NPC) and become a miner.
Then they need to buy a warehouse and a miner.
While they mine bitcoin, there is a chance some disaster occurs, they will be required to fix the disaster before they are allowed to mine again.
Miners can be overclocked to increase their hashrate (mining power) and their fan speed can be controlled in order to control temperatures and increase their lifespan.

Script LuxuCEX is recommened for the full crypto experience.

Warehouses :department_store:

The script comes with a built-in warehouse system that also allows to add/remove guests.

In the config.lua you can adcd jobs that can ALWAYS enter in any warehouse. This is useful for police and medics.

Miner health :green_heart:

Crypto miners have a health system.
The more it is used the more health it loses.
Overclocking the miners will increase the miner’s health loss. Increased fan speed can help combat this damage.

Power Bills :zap:

Each miner consumes energy (increased fan speed and overclocking, consume more energy).

Determined in the Config.lua, players will be required to pay these power bills, every x blocks mined, in order to continue mining.

Orders and Pickups :package:

Players can order miners or craft them.

They choose if they want to pay for instant delivery (price determined in the Config.lua), or they can pick it up at some random location, with the forklift.

Commands

List of commands available
All command names are changeable.

Command Description Usage Example Restricted (admin only)
LuxuClearWarehouse ‘warehouse_number’ Clears a specific warehouse from the database /LuxuClearWarehouse 2 yes
LuxuFixPlayer ‘player_id’ ‘warehouse_number’ Teleports player to the warehouse exit location and sets him in the normal world (0) /LuxuFixPlayer 1 3 yes
Cancelpickup Cancel an active pickup at any time /cancelpickup false

Info

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 3500+
Requirements Listed above*
Support Yes

3 Likes

i really love this,but for the esx_legacy uses im sure we would love it more if it had ox_target and ox_lib for the context and progress bars, id deffently buy the bundle if it worked with them :slight_smile:

Future update plans to allow use outside of warehouse?

I don’t see why not.
I was tempted to use ox_target, but I really didn’t know how popular it was so I went conservative.
I can implement an option.
Requests like these are appreciated :slight_smile:

Well, I would say the current warehouse is just temporary.
I needed a place for the job but I have no MLO making skills so I did the best I could.
I definitly want something better.
But I can’t confirm anything just yet :slight_smile:

ya i just think some of players would like to be able to set this up in their housing? i.e. shells or something of the sort?

1 Like

most people are changing to ox_target from qtarget. qtarget is being not updated anymore
ox_target uses qtarget exports

2 Likes

Update, LuxuCM now supports ox_target

hello instead of using nh-context can we use ox_lib context?

Yes you can.

1 Like

LuxuCM is one of those unique scripts to come along that really makes an impact on a server. The teamwork that can come from it complements any server type and makes people want to come back for more. The developer has an attention to detail and is very helpful with configuring the script and takes feedback well.

can u give location on where all the warehouses are for script

also tthe market isnt working

The locations are in the config file, and you can create more and change them .

The market is not related to this script.
Contact me privately

I guess mining has gone away. Nowadays, I hear more news about AI tools for trading rather than mining.

I understand what you mean about mining not being as popular these days. It’s crazy how AI trading tools have become the new thing. Have you heard of Infinity Algo’s AI trading tool? It’s pretty awesome! You can check it out here: https://infinityalgo.com/. I’m new here, just trying to help out.

what is the optimum settings you can put the cryptominers too?