Critical Issue with setr voice_useNativeAudio and SetAudioSubmixEffectParamInt()

Hello FiveM Community,

I’m facing a challenging issue on my server with the interaction between setr voice_useNativeAudio true and the SetAudioSubmixEffectParamInt() function.

Here’s the dilemma: when setr voice_useNativeAudio is set to true, the SetAudioSubmixEffectParamInt() function works seamlessly. However, in this setup, it becomes impossible to select the output device for voice chat in the FiveM options. This limitation poses a significant problem, particularly for streamers on my server, as they cannot manually manage the sound of the game’s voice track, which is crucial for their streaming setups.

On the other hand, if I disable setr voice_useNativeAudio (set it to false), selecting the voice chat output device works fine, but then SetAudioSubmixEffectParamInt() fails to function correctly, disabling audio effects on radios, phones, and similar features.

This issue is creating a major obstacle, especially for streamers, who need more control over the audio settings. We are in a situation where neither configuration option fully addresses our needs.

I’m reaching out to the community for help. Has anyone encountered and resolved this issue? Are there any known workarounds or solutions that could help us, especially in supporting our streamers better?

Any advice, insights, or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your assistance.