Crazy desync

Hey guys,

So I play FiveM with friends. But I instantly notice how every online player, driving or walking, is like teleporting all over the map. Sometimes they stand still (for me) and, if in a car, i can see them steering, but they don’t move. 5 sec later, he’s gone teleported somewhere. When friends sit in my car they see me teleport all over the place. I have the same issue with them. When i join them in their cars they bug/teleport away. Sometimes they crash (for me) but for them they don’t. Funny thing is i still get damage from those, not happening, car crashes. I have a good connection. On the servers i tried, I never had a ping higher than 35. Please help, I’m really enjoying FiveM but this gets on my nerves now.

I should also mention that my friends don’t have this desync with other players, only when they get in my car.
Some of my friends live very close to me and have worse internet than me. So it would be weird if it is the connection between me and the host.

Thank you!
TripleSixGamer

Latest
Up to date? yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam
Windows version? Windows 10 pro
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes.
System specifications. fx8350 4ghz 8 core. 750TI OC
What did you do to get this issue? Nothing, It just happens when I play.
What server did you get this issue on? Every

1 Like

Often caused by either the server lacking performance, lacking a good internet connection (or both combined), or some other player near you in-game has a bad connection which causes problems when trying to sync stuff quickly. It can also be caused by a badly coded resource. combining a “little bit” of all those can already cause a lot of de-sync. Try disabling some server resources (if you own the server) or try playing on different servers to see if you still have the issue.

2 Likes

Thanks for the fast reply.

I really doubt it has to do with connection, of the server at least. My friends don’t have this issue, they do have worse internet than me though. It happened on all the servers that i joined (over 50).
I’m gonna reinstall GTA this week, I hope the things I do in servers are binded to my steamID or something so I don’t have to start over. But I’ll come back here when I’ve reinstalled and I’ll post the outcome.
Unless someone really knows what it is and can tell me.

2 Likes

Just found out reinstalling didn’t work. Please help! Someone? It’s almost making it unplayable.
The video i’ve put in the text is from someone else, I did it to show what i meant. But my case is way worse than shown in the video.

It suddenly got fixed, everything is smooth now.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.