Crashing on Five M Test server and other servers. Please help :) (fillet-pennsylvania-aspen)

Environment questions

GTA V version:
Latest Version
Up to date:
Yes, recently updated.
Legit or Pirate copy:
Legit copy from steam
Purchased where - Steam/Rockstar Launcher/Epic:
Steam version
Windows version:
Windows 10
Did you try to delete content_index.xml and try again?
No, but i can try that.
System specifications:
8GB RAM
Radeon RX 5500 XT Graphics card
Intel Core i5-9400F CPU
CitizenFX crash zip file (‘Save information’ on a crash):
CfxCrashDump_2021_07_23_19_46_50.zip (1.4 MB)
logs/CitizenFX_log files:
CitizenFX_log_2021-07-23T192925.log (113.8 KB)

Hope this is what you mean ^
.dmp files/report IDs:
e2670ceb-f152-4af2-bc29-1b53c28596af.dmp (7.0 MB)
Report ID’s? Maybe these:
10196/ GTA5.exe!sub_14129FC1C (0x4)
10196/ GTA5.exe!sub_1412EB450 (0x208)
10196/ GTA5.exe!sub_1412F7384 (0xbf)
10196/ GTA5.exe!sub_1412F3D00 (0x10f)
10196/ GTA5.exe!rage::grcTexture::CreateD3DResources (0x107)
10196/ GTA5.exe!sub_1412F19F8 (0x282)
10196/ GTA5.exe!sub_1412E8C08 (0x5c)

If you can’t start the game at all (Game starts great, just playing is the hard part lol)

GTA V folder screenshot:
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot:
Filepath to FiveM folder:
D:\FiveM
FiveM client folder screenshot:

Which antivirus/firewall software are you using?
Just the windows antivirus
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?
No, not sure it would help that much

Important parts

What is the issue you’re having?
I just randomly crash at certain points of playing, tried to disconnect from the test server and crashed there
What are you trying to do?
Trying to just play on an RP server so with a buddy, but been trying to figure out why im always crashing at times.
What have you tried already to fix the issue?
Recently reinstalled FiveM to the same HDD as GTAV to maybe help with the crashing, and lowered most of my settings to as low as they can be.
Error screenshot (if any):
Didn’t think to grab one, sorry :frowning:
What did you do to get this issue?
Just either driving around for a couple of minutes. this time i went to disconnect from the test server and i crashed.
What server did you get this issue on? Be specific and name some, ‘all of them’ by itself isn’t useful!
The Five M Test server. i crash on an RP server a pretty decent amount, but i googled some things and it said to try the test server and i did, and still crashed on the test server.

Additional comments

Any help would be much appreciated if someone has figured out a way to solve this i’d appreciate if you can just redirect me to their topic

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Managed to crash again so i took a screenshot of the error above ^

If I recall correctly, that crash name is related to improperly streamed meta files or improperly streamed textures/models. I don’t recall exactly which one. You say this happens on other servers… Try playing on one of the pinned servers to see if you get the issue too. If you don’t get the issue there, then it’s likely a server issue not a client issue.

alrighty, thanks. i gave it a shot and haven’t really had any issues so far. hopefully it doesn’t happen anymore too much :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.