Crash when spawning a vehicle mod

i am trying to install this mod: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Q3ZUnc0q7M
And i know how to install mods but this one just doesn’t work and i have no idea why.
if anyone has an idea i would appreciate it
GTA V version?
Up to date?
yes
Legit or Pirate copy?
legit
Steam/CD/Social Club?
steam
Windows version?
windows 10 newest update
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?
don’t have one i hate anti-virus program (also dont have windows defender/firewall)
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again?
yes
Error screenshot

GTA V folder screenshot

GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot

Filepath to FiveM folder
A:\games\fivem\fivem client
FiveM client folder screenshot

System specifications
I7-7700k
msi gaming m5 motherboard
msi gtx 1070 gaming x
CitizenFX.log file
CitizenFX.log (97.3 KB)

.dmp files/crash IDs

Also add what you already tried so far.
clearing cache (client and server)
reinstalling the mod in the server,
different gameconfig
checking the vehicle.meta and handling.meta (both are correct i think)

1 Like

Have you ever installed any other vehicle mod? If so, you should know by now that vehicle files like .ytd, .ytf etc need to be smaller than 16 MB. Thats the current limitation for fivem. If only .ytd is larger than 16MB then you can try to downscale the textures from f.ex. 4K to 2K. Im not gonna elaborate on that matter simply because you can find the right topic on this forum with a guide how to do that. :wink:

@Ryszard_I i apreciate your reaction but i litterly said ‘‘i know how to install mods’’ so yea i know that the files can’t be larger than 16 mb, but its not an zlib error so thats not the problem

2 Likes

Sorry for that then - Im kinda tired and didn’t notice that :o

1 Like

They’re not. You seem to be either missing a handling entry, or have mistyped handlingName in the vehicle meta.

1 Like

well i don’t see anything wrong with them but you can take a look:
vehicles.meta (11.5 KB)
handling.meta (9.4 KB)
__resource.lua (213 Bytes)
@platinum found anything?

1 Like

HANDLING_FILE must be above VEHICLE_METADATA_FILE.

1 Like

THANKS MAN THAT DID IT! only the texture are fucked up but thats one step forward!
edit #1 textures also work now, but this mod uses a script to spawn it because it uses to model files, i can spawn them seperatly by the menu but the script wont work. if i press F8 (the console) i can see it loads them but the model doesn’t spawn, anyone has an idea?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.