Crash when joining pure mode server: Invalid modified game files dlc_patchDay1NG/.../chinesesimp.rpf

Environment questions

GTA V version:
Up to date:
yes
Legit or Pirate copy:
Legit
Purchased where - Steam/Rockstar Launcher/Epic:
steam
Windows version:
win10 20H2
Did you try to delete content_index.xml and try again?
Yes
System specifications:
E3 1231 3.40 GHz
16GB Ram
GTX 1660S
CitizenFX crash zip file (‘Save information’ on a crash):
CfxCrashDump_2022_07_27_07_34_35.zip (1.1 MB)

logs/CitizenFX_log files:
CitizenFX_log_2022-07-27T073407.log (37.3 KB)

.dmp files/report IDs:
02b64dc8-66b3-4908-a868-1c0ceb90dda9.dmp (5.8 MB)
02b64dc8-66b3-4908-a868-1c0ceb90dda9.dmp.gamelog (1.2 KB)

If you can’t start the game at all

GTA V folder screenshot:

GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot:

Filepath to FiveM folder:
G:\Games\FiveM
FiveM client folder screenshot:

Which antivirus/firewall software are you using?
Windows Firewall and Defender

Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?
Yes

Important parts

What is the issue you’re having?
Crash when joining pure mode server

What are you trying to do?
Join Mega’s Games server and other server enabled pure mode.

What have you tried already to fix the issue?
Verified Steam files twice and change game language to English.

Error screenshot (if any):

What did you do to get this issue?
Join Mega’s Games server

What server did you get this issue on? Be specific and name some, ‘all of them’ by itself isn’t useful!
Mega’s Games (Racing, Sumo, Game modes)

Additional comments

The error detail is:
Invalid modified game files (dlc_patchDay1NG:/x64/patch/data/lang/chinesesimp.rpf)
The server you are trying to join has enabled ‘pure mode’, but you have modified game files. Please verify your GTA V installation (see GTAV PC General Troubleshooting – Installation Issues, Crashes, Freezes, Poor Performance - Rockstar Games Customer Support) and try again. Alternately, ask the server owner for help.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

I’m having the exact same problem. I have tried multiple different ways to fix it but nothing has worked, I am currently completely stumped. I was on the Mega Discord and was talking to a few people over at support and they also couldn’t figure it out. If you come across a fix please respond, would very much be appreciated. Good luck!

where are you from? i have try to delete chinesesimp.rpf, but it will change file Hash code,not working.

I recall something about this packfile using some ‘broken’ encryption so maybe it wasn’t correctly picked up by the valid hash list generator.

It has been noted and we’ll check on this when next doable.

2 Likes

This question is only for Chinese players

The new update solves this problem.

I’m from Australia

GTA V update or Five M update? I tried updating GTA V a while ago when I first had this problem but Steam said the game was up to date.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.