Steam/Epic Games/Social Club? Steam and Social Club

Windows version? Windows 10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes
Error screenshot (if any)

System specifications I7-7800, 16 gb ram, RX 4060
What did you do to get this issue? Any time I try to open RedM
What server did you get this issue on? Don’t even reach server selection
Latest CitizenFX_log file
CitizenFX_log_2024-04-07T043626.log (57.6 KB)

.dmp files/report IDs
CfxCrashDump_2024_04_07_16_57_18.zip (1.8 MB)

If an issue with starting:
RDR2 folder screenshot

RDR2/x64/dlcpacks screenshot

Filepath to RedM folder
C:\Users\Lindsey Mikaela\AppData\Local\RedM

RedM client folder screenshot

Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? Yes
Did you start Rockstar Games Launcher not as admin? Yes

Also add what you already tried so far.
I have tried deleting the cache files, reinstalling the game, reinstalling redm, restarting my computer and retrying the above, checking that my DX was up to date, running sfc and dism scan.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

If you’re struggling with the same issue and trying to find a fix, here is what helped me. It is most likely a conflict with a really old version of reshade and DX12, and for some reason, uninstalling or updating reshade for DX12 rdr2 will not solve the issue. Set your rdr2 to vulkan and install the newest version of reshade for vulkan, and give that a go. That was the only thing that helped me.