What is the issue you’re having?
This crash happens when a) I open the map (Only sometimes, not always.) and b) I drive in my car alone at random spots.
We are guessing maybe it’s the custom map that makes me crash, but at the same time, why does it crash me when I’m just driving around and NOT opening the map? Very Obscure.
What have you tried already to fix the issue?
We’ve tried
- doing a clean reinstall
- Clearing Cache (not just “cache” but the whole DATA folder.)
- Hopped on the FiveM test server and I don’t face any issues there.
- we did a lot.
What server did you get this issue on?
germany’s most wanted
Error screenshot(s)
Windows version
Windows 11 Pro 26200.9457
System specifications
12th Gen Intel Core i5-12400F
32GB RAM
Nvidia RTX 4060Ti (8GB)
2TB Storage
Antivirus software
Windows Antivirus
CitizenFX crash zip file (‘Save information’ on a crash)
CfxCrashDump_2026_09_20_21_29_16.zip (1.9 MB)
Log files
CitizenFX_log_2026-09-21T112008.log (68.3 KB)CitizenFX_log_2026-09-21T113030.log (1.07 MB)CitizenFX_log_2026-09-21T112307.log (1.45 MB)CitizenFX_log_2026-09-14T041938.log (1.04 MB)CitizenFX_log_2026-09-13T165723.log (1.07 MB)CitizenFX_log_2026-09-14T041226.log (1.04 MB)CitizenFX_log_2026-09-14T042515.log (1.04 MB)CitizenFX_log_2026-09-11T220048.log (73.4 KB)CitizenFX_log_2026-09-21T112008.log (68.3 KB)CitizenFX_log_2026-09-21T113030.log (1.07 MB)CitizenFX_log_2026-09-14T042515.log (1.04 MB)CitizenFX_log_2026-09-14T041226.log (1.04 MB)CitizenFX_log_2026-09-14T041938.log (1.04 MB)CitizenFX_log_2026-09-21T112307.log (1.45 MB)CitizenFX_log_2026-09-11T220048.log (73.4 KB)CitizenFX_log_2026-09-11T235959.log (1.02 MB)CitizenFX_log_2026-09-13T165723.log (1.07 MB)CitizenFX_log_2026-09-11T224200.log (1.06 MB)
