Crash Bug found and solution confirmed with svadhesive causing client crashing from server resource restarts

I wanted to bring attention to a bug I have seemingly found and corrected by fluke regarding svadhesive.dll that may need to be looked into.

Issue Temporarily Resolved:

• Client crashes instantly when any server resource would be restarted. Every single time.

Information About Crash:

• Client .log file ends with this before the crash (with no crash info in the log) at:

MainThrd/ OnConnectionProgress: Loading content manifest...

Temporary Solution Confirmed:

Removing svadhesive.dll, in the components.json file

This has worked to allow me to restart any resources without a client crash anymore. I have tested over 20 times now without fail. Any resource from cars to scripts etc. Before that I would crash every single time I restarted any resource! Which has been happening for weeks.

• Somewhat related post with this issue that was answered by @nta where I decided to get the idea to try it on Windows just to see. Glad I did.

[ Testing Wine/DXVK shared resources - "Could not load CitizenGame.dll" - #12 by UntriexTv ]

Thanks @nta!

Note another issue may be related:

• Frequent adhesive.dll client crashes randomly while playing on server for many people

Perhaps this could be looked into?

Obviously this means nobody can connect to the server from the server list. Only directly. Therefore this solution is temporary and by no means a proper fix.

Client/Server Info:

1. FiveM Version: Production
  2. FXServer Version: v4.18.1 atop FXServer 5974
  3. Windows Server - No Framework - Fresh Installed Server (txAdmin)
  4. Resource count: 850 - but issue happens even with only 5 resources running.

Final Note that it happens to people on W10 or W11.