What server did you get this issue on? - All of them
CitizenFX.log file - https://pastebin.com/Ebnp7Bhh
.dmp files/report IDs

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder
FiveM client folder screenshot
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?

Also add what you already tried so far. Reinstalled FiveM, Delete Cache, Resinstall GTA

Hello. newest version of Gta, Steam Version, I’ve tried to load into two servers and get some sort of error. Everytime i try to load into my own server i get couldn’t load resource map manager. I’ve tried everything from deleting cache. Reinstalling and nothing has worked.

Seems you are getting a bunch of SSL error:

ResourceCacheDevice reporting failure: schannel: failed to receive handshake, SSL/TLS connection failed - CURL error code 35

If this is the case with all the servers, then I would suspect some configuration error on your machine :confused:

make sure the date and time is correct on your PC, if its wrong it can fail certificates.

Is there any chance we could get into contact on Discord because it’s been two days and i really miss playing. My discord name is Matthew Daniels#3062

My Date and Time is correct

Does this occur for only one server or all of them?

I get different errors for different servers. I either get couldn’t load resource or i freeze when it’s downloading the content

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.