Couldn't find Asset Key for Encrypted Resource

A buddy of mine has been running into an issue with his server. He purchased a resource (Pateron is the same, Server License is the same, so everything should be tied together) and when he attempts to join, he is met with:

Couldn't find the asset key for encrypted resource brofx_harmhouse_02: this server is either running an 
outdated FXServer version, or you're using the replay editor, which is currently unsupported.

Server is running build 5445 (From: https://runtime.fivem.net/artifacts/fivem/build_proot_linux/master/5445-acdbbbf99e1b193898224f816a0b438fdf0cba40/fx.tar.xz).

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

Still have this issue, and haven’t been able to resolve it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Did the user perhaps do anything weird to disable svadhesive?

I don’t think so, I’ll have to try and join myself. I’ll update here in a few minutes and see. I appreciate the reply.

do you have a fix?

This was fixed by having the user reinstall FiveM to the latest version. Server was not the issue in this case.

1 Like

In open iv, it doesn’t let it open either, reinstalling the fivem to the new version, would the error be solved?

i reinstalled FiveM to the latest version, and it does not work for me sadly

I am currently having this issue, any help? Ive reinstalled fivem cleared server cache and crashes. Everyone else can fly in but not me. But it’s stating this about my addon maps from the menanAk47 esx legacy v2 base.

did you figure it out im having the same issue

I was able yo fix my issue, im not sure if its the same solution to your problem. However ill still share it, all i did was remove the maps i added that didnt come in the addon maps and placed them in the folder that the addon folder is placed in. Inthen restarted the server and i stopped crashing. I Hope this was helpful to Most Of you all!!