Could not find dependency NativeUI

I don’t understand the NativeUI . I create this topic because i added add-on car to my server and i want to spawn it.But i can’t without NativeUI.When i start the resource it can’t start because of the NativeUI.I have downloaded it and in the comments i have seen that it’s working fine. I tried it and it can’t start.Here are the resources if someone got an idea how can i fix it please help.Client.lua (5.7 KB)
Preload.lua (12 Bytes)
Server.lua (4.4 KB)
__resource.lua (397 Bytes)
Add-On Vehicles.txt (3.8 KB)
Admins.txt (3.1 KB)
Categories.lua (1.4 KB)
Config.lua (1.0 KB)

Start NativeUI before the resource that is a dependant.

As i said i don’t understand the native ui. Can you make it for me ?

NativeUI is an external resource that allows for building menus with buttons and whatnot, install it from Release 1.7 · citizenfx/NativeUI · GitHub and then start it.

Doesn’t make sense.

Ok so i download the 2 files and dont use the other code

No, just the .zip, not the .tar.gz. Then just put it in your resources folder and add start NativeUI to your server configuration file above whatever resource is dependent.

Thanks for help.

1 Like

Now when i try to connect to the server it cannot load it

It still can’t find dependency.What to do?

Screenshot.

I’ve did it with native above the vehicle spawner and there was same result

Couldn’t load NativeUI.When i stopped it it can’t start the vehicle spawner.Now what?

Couldn’t load NativeUI.When i stop the native the vehicle spawner menu cannot start.

Rename the resource to NativeUI and then change start NativeUI-1.7 to start NativeUI.

still the same shit…

Right, show a screenshot of what is inside that NativeUI resource.

Sorry, install this instead: https://github.com/Guad/NativeUI/releases/download/1.8/NativeUI.zip

1 Like

I need to put in the nativeui folder or just put it alone in other folder and start it?

Delete all files in that NativeUI folder and then install the one I gave you then go into a folder that you can see __resource.lua and drag all the files into that NativeUI folder.