Could not connect to session provider error (FOR SERVER OWNERS)

I saw this error come up for some people and i saw a forum about this where people we’re saying that this is mostly happening by steam users but its not.

The error: Could not connect to session provider.

What can i do to fix this?:
This error usually appears when something has been changed by the server owner such as changing the server DLC version or changing the onesync.

I dont know 100% why this happeneds when some things are changed such as the onesync and DLC version but i would think its because of scripts

If this happends to your server make sure to try and reverse some stuff you did.

This bug usually only lets 1 person in the server at a time and kicks everyone else out if they are attempting to join. If this happeneds to a server you want to join make sure that you contact them.

This forum is to inform server owners, there is no client fix out there.

This isn’t much in the way of a repro, but the only time we have been able to replicate this is with a locally hosted server running game build 2944. First player can connect just fine and additional players get this issue. Haven’t tested this on a remote host yet. Issue does go away when you do not enforce build 2944.

I’m also unsure about other build versions I have just had the issue with that version specifically.

Yes, you’re right about the game version 2944, i’ve had that problem mostly on there too and i haven’t see it popup much on other versions

And about the locally hosted server you mentioned, It happeneds to local hosted and zap-hosting servers,

I was just sharing what i knew but thank you for responding so people get a better knowledge of this specific problem.