Could not authenticate server license key? Quite urgent

IF YOU DO NOT FILL THIS OUT, YOUR TOPIC WILL BE UNLISTED AND CLOSED

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

Environment questions

GTA V version: 1.54
Up to date: Yes
Legit or Pirate copy: Legit
Purchased where - Steam/Rockstar Launcher/Epic: Steam
Windows version: Windows 10 x64
Did you try to delete caches.xml (not cache/!) and try again? Yes
System specifications: Not relevant
CitizenFX crash zip file (‘Save information’ on a crash): Not relevant
logs/CitizenFX_log files: Not relevant
.dmp files/report IDs: Not relevant

Important parts

What is the issue you’re having?
Keeps popping up “Could not authenticate server license key”.
What are you trying to do?
Launch a server with a newly bought Element Club key.
What have you tried already to fix the issue?
I have tried recreating keys to see if it’s the key’s issue, turns out it keeps popping out the exact same error as every time I launch the server (GlobalError: Could not authenticate server license key.)
Error screenshot (if any):

What did you do to get this issue?
Simply following the most updated instruction to launch a server provided by your official website
What server did you get this issue on?
My own hosted server

Additional comments

We have been having this issue for nearly a month now and thought we just needed to give the server some time to refresh newly made keys, but after observing every day, we don’t think it’s our problem anymore but the authenticating system of FiveM keys. If you need more information regarding our information, please feel free to ask us.

Update your server artifact so it shows more detailed information about why it fails.

It seems that after updating the artifact, my server crashes every time I launch it. The following attachment is the .dmp file of the crash.

f44c3756-a3a8-48d7-8e91-8bb3113cd126.dmp (402.8 KB)

What is the path to your vMenu resource?

C:\server\data\resources\vMenu

Hello,

Can you please help me to check what’s wrong with my authentication key? It seems that after waiting for 2 days, the FiveM authenticate system still doesn’t want to authenticate my keys.

Thank you.

I have checked my authentication key on another freshly made server and it still says “Could not authenticate server license key”. The version of the server artifect is 3539.

1 Like

Well there we go now we see an actual error, the license key you are using does not match the ip address you ran the server from. Make sure you created a key with the ip address from the host you are running the server on.

Right now I’m running the test server on my own computer and I’ve set the key to my own IP address, still doesn’t work.

@TheIndra Atm, if you create a new key, the ip resolves to an cloudflare IP nontheless if you use it or not. The Problem is not on the user side.

Should have been fixed now.

Issue has been resolved.

Como você resolveu esse problema?

1 Like

Coma o problema foi resolvido ?

Como o problema foi resolvido ? Se poder me ajudar tô com o msm problema