Corruption in the RED M community

So, I just decided to download my REDM back and look for some servers to RP on, and I stumbled upon Legends Rising RP. Me and my friend, got on and we begin sparring off to the side and we walked to the sherriffs to get healed up and eventually head out and make some RP. But these sheriffs had a different plan. First, they refused us help, then someone told my character, I sounded like a male, and I was fine with it. My friend decided to hit him and run off, I followed and said, “Don’t hit my friend please, he’s tripping” and I got shot in the head. They healed the guy shooting, who was obviously their friend. Told me I was under investigation, and then left me inside of a cell. I won’t lie, my friend went bonkers and begin cursing, but through all of this, I kept it calm and decided I’d respawn, and try to talk to them. They then went on defensive, accusing me of being the one yelling, saying they’d arrest me again for talking back to an officer, so I walked off and prepared to leave town. They were obviously talking about me in the video and some dude walked up to me and I pressed the combat button on accident, and I vocalized this many times, got shot in the head, verbally assaulted and left. Don’t join this server, it was obviously made by a group of friends, who will never take you seriously no matter what. The gang mentality in this server, sheer rudeness is insane. They accused me of RDM and racial slurs. Even though, I didn’t even say any (I’m african-american) so that part confused me.

1 Like

So posting on the CFX page does what to solved supposed, just seems like poor quality roleplay from all players? If you have a issue with server go to server staff.