🚗 Core Vehicle - Realistic Vehicle (Mileage, Manual, Nitro, Check Engine, Low Oil, Custom Engine Sounds,)

In config add vehicle class under exclusive

Wasted the money on this. Really buggy and support is minimal. Opened a ticket with no response and doesn’t respond to DM’s. Took the loss and went with Advanced_Vehicles instead. WAY better system.

We dont reply on holidays much… Please link your ticket so i could check your issue. And advanced vehicles is a blatant copycat.

EDIT: I checked your cfx account and your payments were declined so you dont even have anything purschased, so what are you talking about it being buggy ?

It was purchased on a different account and transferred to me:

I have had multiple tickets open, mostly relating to vehicle wheel size being insanely large or very small but no help or resolution. The UI of the script is great, I really wish I could use it but it just doesn’t function like it should.

The wheel size is a feature that you can disable in config. And saying that it is buggy is the biggest lie you can tell because it was updated so many times

Lol we purchase scripts across a few different Tebex accounts since there are 3 server founders.

The config didn’t help. Its been updated. Ultimately bro you are known in the community for pushing out scripts that have great potential but poor execution and little to no support. Its just the reputation Core scripts have brought upon themselves over time. Crafting, and Job Menu I will say are flawless and great, but Evidence V2, and the Vehicle are not up to standard for the price.

Also this issue is still existing:

Look if you changed the config the wheels size is normal i can invite alot of people from d c to confirm that. Now you say job menu and crafting work great, but for a little some they dont work as intended also. This is because servers are made up out of many scripts who can infuance others indirectly. Or a more common issue is user error. If you want i can join a call with you and check the wheel size and im sure il find some super stupid mistake you made (saying this because i have done that alot).

Also if you dont like me and my teams work please dont buy them and stick to alternatives instead.

Hello i made some custom vehicles for the server i play on, and they use core_vehicles. But for some reason you can upgrade the car but cant change the oil in the car. Do you know what i did wrong when making the vehicle or is it a script mess up?

make a ticket on d c

Nice Release :grinning:

1 Like

Is there a way to disable that you have to open the hood to change things? Some Addon Cars cant open the trunk if there is a way i will buy it

1 Like

How to buy ?

Visit c8re.store

There is no better script for vehicle mods, it is so much fun making your own parts then testing them on different vehicles. Pure enjoyment!

1 Like

UPDATED QB/ESX

• Added multiple job support
  • Planes/bikes/helicopters excluded to cause no issues
  • Minor bug fixes

Why is the engine repaired after repairing the tire

Why is the engine repaired after the tire repair

Because you use an older version

Hey,

i have 6 Pistons and 10 iron. It gives me no Errors on required items, but it does not repair the engine.
Can you help me please?

Hai does anyone know how to exclude the items for particular vehicle I know that I have to paste usability =exclusive{ “vehicle spawn name”} , vehicletype ={“what should I put over here”} any idea?