๐Ÿš— Core Vehicle - Realistic Vehicle (Mileage, Manual, Nitro, Check Engine, Low Oil, Custom Engine Sounds,)

you need to add vehicle class id. check out this GetVehicleClass - FiveM Natives @ Cfx.re Docs

can i make multiple engines in core_vehicle with different sounds? like engine swapping

So you can make custom parts not just edit the default ones?

im a dev on a server for a friend and he got the script for qbcore and the menu bit works great but cant even spawn in anything to test things or even get a tool box ive tryed getting support in dicord but saying server at dicords channel limit of 500 any help would be great thanks

Yeah we cleared some channels sorry for the inconvenience you can write one now :slight_smile:

The whole idea is for you to create engines not use default ones. You can select any sound you want and any parameters you see fit :slight_smile:

But is there a limit?

no not really

So bought the script.
Have the job mechanic but still giving me the notification incorrect job when using mcheck.

Also is this how the config_server.lua should look like?

Hey could i get some help please. Purchased few days agos and everything seems to work by the fact motorcycles donโ€™t

This was fixed. Standalone version requires ace perms instead of jobs :slight_smile:

I saw the video, I have doubts
For some custom cars we canโ€™t able to open the bonnet, for that cars we canโ€™t able to upgrade engine or the turbo like that , what can be done to upgrade those vehicles

The ones without bonnet can be accessed only with mechanic tools. The ones without engine bone do not work because i regard them as not completed models. And to see turbo and nitro you need to use mechanic tools in mechanicworkshop area :slight_smile:

1 Like

Question about this mod. is it possible to use all the upgrades, but wihtout effecting performance from those parts?

i want to know this, because i use handling models for vehicles what isnt allowed to add performance because of the racing classes. i like to have this mod as vehicle rp so ppl have to check their parts after a racing session, and for the engine swap sound only.

You can modify the code so it does not alter handing pretty easily or in config just leave values for performance settings at 0 and they wont affect the handling

1 Like

How did you fix it

UPDATED QB/ESX/STANDALONE

• Added manual transmitions (Credits HugoSimoes)
  • Ability to change gear ratios for each created transmition
  • Ability to remove installed parts with health saved using Core Inventory
  • Changed hud design (more modern)

FIX

• CurrentMulti issue fixed

experian

ADDED TO EXPERIENCE SERVER

2022, is almost 2023, and Core Resources is still doing top stuffโ€ฆ a fantastic script, now with this new addon of a manual transmission and the large amounts of updates this script is receiving. Is FIIRE!

Customizable parts, the option to add more parts, great design, amazing UI,

100/100

1 Like