🚗 Core Vehicle - Realistic Vehicle (Mileage, Manual, Nitro, Check Engine, Low Oil, Custom Engine Sounds,)

I saw the video, I have doubts
For some custom cars we can’t able to open the bonnet, for that cars we can’t able to upgrade engine or the turbo like that , what can be done to upgrade those vehicles

The ones without bonnet can be accessed only with mechanic tools. The ones without engine bone do not work because i regard them as not completed models. And to see turbo and nitro you need to use mechanic tools in mechanicworkshop area :slight_smile:

1 Like

Question about this mod. is it possible to use all the upgrades, but wihtout effecting performance from those parts?

i want to know this, because i use handling models for vehicles what isnt allowed to add performance because of the racing classes. i like to have this mod as vehicle rp so ppl have to check their parts after a racing session, and for the engine swap sound only.

You can modify the code so it does not alter handing pretty easily or in config just leave values for performance settings at 0 and they wont affect the handling

1 Like

How did you fix it

UPDATED QB/ESX/STANDALONE

• Added manual transmitions (Credits HugoSimoes)
  • Ability to change gear ratios for each created transmition
  • Ability to remove installed parts with health saved using Core Inventory
  • Changed hud design (more modern)

FIX

• CurrentMulti issue fixed

experian

ADDED TO EXPERIENCE SERVER

2022, is almost 2023, and Core Resources is still doing top stuff… a fantastic script, now with this new addon of a manual transmission and the large amounts of updates this script is receiving. Is FIIRE!

Customizable parts, the option to add more parts, great design, amazing UI,

100/100

1 Like

I can’t fit parts into the car

Did you try that in experience server. If you cant do it there means your doing something wrong we can help you out in tickets :slight_smile:

scripts out match 10/10 and great staff in the discord

Amazing script love the customizations you can do to it and the crafting combo is just superb im so in love!

1 Like

Have you changed the style of displaying mileage? What do I do if I want him to have a package instead of a horizontal line underneath

My most honest opinion about the service. I had lost hope of receiving the script after buying it a year and a half ago but after contacting through the discord ticket they generated a 100% discount code with which I was able to add the script to the keymaster.
I am quite happy and satisfied. Only for customer service I recommend using it. Sometimes you have to wait to be served but it is totally normal since I am aware that I am not their only client.
I will check the correct operation of the script and I will notify you of my recommendations.

just curious how it would work with other things , like garage saving damages?

How is everyone managing body damage?

I cant help but think using another mech scripts will cause issues.

Just wondering is transferring
other to this going to be a smooth transmission or not

The information about the cars parts is saved into its own table in the database so no issues should occur with other scripts. The script does not modify vehicles cosmetics or body at all. It only edits handling data of the vehicle and if no other script does that there should be no issues :slight_smile:

What is This error meaning? Before it Works well. We stopped für Test other things and Add it now and the error comes

You made an error in config :slight_smile: