💀 Core Gangs - Advanced Territory Wars (Bounties, Ranks, NPCs, Leaderboards)

Comming very soon :metal:

3 Likes

nice still waiting for it

Could you please make a more detailed preview as not all features may have been conveyed.

The graffiti system could also be really cool!

And can I add a building (mlo) inside the area and the owner of the area has rights to door locks, storage, etc.?

how soon? :smiley:

Sorry for the delay we released ESX version

2 Likes

UPDATED ESX/QB

• CONVERTED TO ESX
  • OX_Inventory integration (Other inventory will be added, be patient)
  • Ox_Target integration
  • Npc fighter spawn bug, the z-coords were broken and npc couldn’t spawn in a safe zone
  • Console spamming errorwhen an organisation takes a zone and you never open the UI
  • Error when trying to open a continental shop without opening the UI first
  • Multiple fixes
  • Added more sounds
1 Like

Processing, sales, storage, generation, moneywash, are these all unusable or not updated? I need these features

They do work submit a ticket.

I am using core_ Is everything ineffective in inventory??

I understand

the ability to set a protection level for a separate zone is very lacking
some like: house1 - level 1, house2 - level 3

and replace old GetPlayerPed(-1)

Can only the guild leader use customer service for processing and sales?

Title: A Revolutionary Leap in FiveM Roleplay: Unveiling the Marvelous World of Core Gangs

Rating: :star::star::star::star::star: (5/5)

Introduction:
In the ever-evolving landscape of FiveM roleplay, innovation is the catalyst that drives the community forward. Enter “Core Gangs,” an astonishing QBcore script that has shattered the boundaries of conventional roleplay experiences, offering a quantum leap in immersion, versatility, and sheer enjoyment. With its unparalleled features, meticulous design, and unwavering commitment to excellence, Core Gangs has emerged as the quintessential cornerstone for any FiveM server aiming to redefine the roleplay genre.

Immersive Gameplay:
From the moment you step into the realm of Core Gangs, you’re transported into a meticulously crafted world where immersion takes center stage. The script seamlessly blends captivating storytelling, dynamic NPC interactions, and intricate questlines, ensuring that every player becomes an integral part of the immersive tapestry. Whether you’re embroiled in fierce gang rivalries, negotiating tense standoffs, or navigating the complexities of street life, Core Gangs elevates the roleplay experience to unprecedented heights.

Versatility Redefined:
One of the script’s most remarkable qualities is its astonishing versatility. Core Gangs caters to a wide spectrum of roleplay preferences, accommodating both casual and hardcore players with equal finesse. The script’s comprehensive customization options allow server administrators to tailor the gameplay mechanics to suit their community’s unique flavor, ensuring that each server running Core Gangs retains its distinct identity while enjoying the script’s vast array of features.

Seamless Integration with QBcore:
The synergy between Core Gangs and QBcore is nothing short of awe-inspiring. The seamless integration enhances the script’s performance, stability, and compatibility, setting a new standard for script architecture. The careful consideration given to optimizing resource usage ensures a smooth experience even in high-traffic servers, a testament to the script’s dedication to providing an unparalleled user experience.

Innovative Features:
Core Gangs isn’t just a script; it’s a technological marvel that introduces innovative features that redefine what’s possible in FiveM roleplay. The Gang Management System, a cornerstone of the script, allows players to establish, manage, and expand their criminal empires with astonishing depth and detail. From recruiting and training gang members to orchestrating complex criminal operations, the system adds a layer of strategic gameplay that’s simply mesmerizing.

Moreover, the script’s unique event system injects life into the world by delivering spontaneous, player-driven experiences. Whether it’s a sudden police crackdown or an unexpected turf war, every moment in Core Gangs feels organic and thrilling, putting players at the heart of the action.

Community Engagement and Support:
The creators of Core Gangs have demonstrated an unwavering commitment to their community. Regular updates, feature enhancements, and responsive customer support showcase their dedication to refining and perfecting the script. The open channels of communication allow players and server administrators to actively participate in the script’s evolution, ensuring that Core Gangs remains a vibrant and ever-evolving entity.

Conclusion:
In the vast ocean of FiveM scripts, Core Gangs stands tall as a beacon of innovation, redefining the boundaries of immersive roleplay experiences. With its breathtaking gameplay, unparalleled versatility, seamless integration with QBcore, and a treasure trove of innovative features, Core Gangs is more than just a script; it’s a transformative journey into the heart of urban chaos and criminal empires. If you’re ready to embark on an adventure that will redefine your FiveM experience, Core Gangs is the script you’ve been waiting for.

yha submit a ticket and get ready to wait for 2 weeks! :poop:

Two weeks for ? Get an answer ? Get help ? I don’t think so since the only time we may not response is weekend and it’s only 2 days and even weekend you get answers

Do not think so ! I waitinged 2 weeks more then once…

add qs inventory

I know who you are and I won’t go into any debate with you.
Have a great day.

This version is under test and will arrive soon

you know who I am, I’m someone that pays for something and I look for it to work and do not have to spend a ton of time on and be a paid beta tester , if you have an issue with that… that’s your issue not mine!

1 Like