πŸ’Š Core Drugs [ESX/QB] - Create drugs with effects, Grow drug plants, Processing tables

yes they are

1 Like

Has anyone got this, and got it working?

• the UI doesnt pop up.
  • been trying to solve but no errors or anything.
1 Like

Yes only you reported this problem. Please wait for support and if you want try to discuss this in dedicated channel in d c

1 Like

Everytime I Go To Dig It Makes Everyone In The Server Dig How Do I Fix This? Thanks For The Help In Advance!

2 Likes

You changed name of script.

1 Like

No, i dragged and dropped. Nothing was changed.

• the UI not popping up was reported by other people besides myself in his DC. The issue was resolved between customers.
1 Like

Compatibility with Loaf Housing?

1 Like

You cant plant inside a house only on grass

2 Likes

Sadly the Plants arent synchronized to every client so when I destroy a plant a other client can still see the nui for the non existent plant. Same issue with the processing tables

1 Like

What about for the processing table?

1 Like

you can plant it anywhere

2 Likes

Maybe only with destructions but growth and harvesting is synced i will check it out if i missed to sync destruction

1 Like

any fix?

1 Like

Yes update the resource this problem was fixed

3 Likes

copy i will thanx

1 Like

How do the plants work? What if someone plants thousands everywhere? Does it slow down server, also do they self delete after awhile if die or unused?

1 Like

It has no effect on server side but client side might suffer with an overwhelming amount of plants. No they dont delete themselves yet

1 Like

ok, you should deff add plant deletion maybe once they are dead. Also I wondered someone said you can only plant on grass, what if I have a weed MLO and want them to be able to plant in there will that work? Another script has I think pots

2 Likes

They only grow on land with grass texture so if mlo has one it should work.

1 Like

agreed plant deletion once they’ve withered would be nice :slight_smile:

1 Like