🚨 Core Dispatch - 3 Emergency jobs work in sync, Alerts, Calls, Blips, Permissions

Script doesnt work with onesync infinity, After some tireless debugging, It will throw an error and wont show any calls as it doesnt have onesync. Waste. Of. Money. 2/10 Wouldn’t buy again.

How about buying for the first time…

My mate brought it, TheSysAdmin. But does it matter? It doesnt work. so

So your buddy bought it a year ago and now you write that they dont work ? When many servers use it to this day without issues?

Im confused on why is matters when we or he brought it, we still payed for it no matter what so…

is there a way to clock off? everytime i press clock out it says that it has not been set up

The duty toggle is only a button you need to enter a trigger or an export to make it work with your duty system :slight_smile:

How can I configure it to work with badger’s duty script when I want to go off duty? Since it says off duty isn’t setup.

If that offduty script has a trigger/export that puts you in offduty then yeah

Might sound like a stupid question, but can we add EMS to the shots fired calls? We have an issue in our city where medics show up to civ down calls but are unaware that it is an active shooting and no pd is on to advise them of that

Yeah in client file you could add anither trigger that sends to medics aswell :slight_smile:

How to add notification for police and ambulance ?

Check out our docs :slight_smile:

PATCH

• Improved command substring to prevent command name dispaly in the help message if the calls was triggered from the command.

English:
“Core Dispatch script is hands down the best script I’ve ever come across. The support team is incredibly responsive and capable of solving any issue. I wholeheartedly recommend Core Scripts to everyone.”

French:
“Le script Core Dispatch est sans aucun doute le meilleur script que j’ai jamais rencontré. L’équipe de support est incroyablement réactive et compétente pour résoudre tous les problèmes. Je recommande vivement Core Scripts à tout le monde.”

Used the dispatch script on a server im working on. response time was good with a very clean UI ! 10/10 recomendation!

my alerts for gun shot didnt work any fix?

I wish there were more standalone scripts, I would buy them all. In addition to being brilliant ideas for developing RP, their performance is fantastic and they are the dream of any FIVEM player. continue your excellent work

How to create vehicle stole alert and what is this notify and robbery bank/shop

This dispatch script is the most amazing! First of all, theres too many features that i get lost in them, second of all, its too easy to install! The easiest thing in my life. On top of that, it was so cheap comparing to other scripts, the best purchase in FiveM’s side that i have ever done, i suggest it to you other people who have been thinking about this as well AND they offer so fast support that i cant even believe, this was so worth it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart::heart: