Controller Support Help

Hey all! I’ve had this on my mind for some time and from just my research I wasn’t able to find a resolution.

I’m trying to implement controller support in my server, whether it’s server sided and everyone uses native controller support from GTA, or client sided.

The issue i’m having is with some of the keybindings. L for instance, on the keyboard locks a car. If you actually see the control key for that, that’s binded to RT on the controller as well, so if you drive a car, it constantly locks and unlocks the vehicle.

There are many other examples of this, but does anyone have a solution for this? whether it’s how to properly bind keys to not double bind on a controller, or how to disable native controller support in GTA?

You will have to either find a way to rebind the hotkey for the car locking or find a new script with a different hot key or just take the script out completely.

Yeah that’s what I figured had to be done, was just trying to see how others have done it. I can definitely rebind everything, I’d just need to rebind every key that is double binded.

have you ever been able to solve this?? i am looking to start playing and need a good server with controller support. ill gladly join yours if you have