Content Creator Looking for a roleplay server

Hi, i’m a YouTuber/Streamer looking for a roleplay server. I would like the server to be pretty active so that I can create the best content possible for my YouTube channel. I will try my best to help the server grow and I am looking forward to speaking with some of you. Please only contact me if you own a server or if you can get me in contact with the owner because I do have a few requests before I join any server.

Please join my Discord server to get in contact with me: DJK

You can also leave a comment to get in contact with me.

Project Los Santos is a upcoming Whitelisted LEO & Fire roleplay server. We are currently preparing to start our patrols.

We are looking for experienced LSPD & Fire High command members to help run the departments as smooth a possible. We have dozens of paid & custom assets and high quality EUP packages installed.

We are also offering direct entry to civilians and experienced leo & fire personnel!

If you’re interested, please contact Dankus#1595 on discord or feel free to join our discord server and message through there! Project Los Santos

All the best,
Frank M. | PLSRP Board Of Directors

Hi my name is Jaden i just created a new server i would be happy to have you in my server Solar Roleplay |

Your search for the next great city is over!

Our goal for Mayhem RP, is to create a fun, immersive, and serious roleplay experience for our players. As a member of our community, we ask that you put thought and effort into your roleplay by developing a character with a slow-burn storyline in mind.

What you can look forward to in MayhemRP

Player Owned Businesses
We strive to afford our community with a solid Economy and this can only be possible with an economy built by and run by our wonderful players. Businesses work together in order to grow and facilitate the distribution of ingredients, in a farm to table experience.

Active and in-depth LEO
Join the ranks of the LEO as SAST or BSCO and take down criminals. Our city boasts an advanced evidence system, custom EUP, vehicles, and liveries. With active ranks and a detailed Standard Operating Procedure, the only thing left to do is apply and get out there!

Advanced Racing and Drifting
Craving a bit of high speed fun? Our ELO based ranked racing system offers just that. Move your way through the ranks and earn money on the way…and who knows… maybe make some friends…or enemies. The choice is yours!

Custom Scripts
We have gone through great effort to bring all of our players a beautiful UI, Phone, Garage System, Heists and Robberies. We believe it is important for the city to look just as beautiful as your RP, and so we have dedicated much of our time to making that idea a reality.

Advanced Housing System
Whether MLO or Shell we have you covered with an in-depth housing system that will allow you to find your home with ease. Our beautiful script allows you to decorate easily, inside and outside of your home.

Paintball Arena
Feeling like having some fun? Our paintball arena is a team based game where you and your squad can team up and have it out in multiple maps with in-city guns. Feeling brave? Why not put a wager on it and put your money where your mouth is!

Server Events
Our staff is dedicated to keeping things fun, and interesting. With a long list of dynamic characters the staff prepare server events where our players can compete in puzzles, scavenger hunts, races, or a slew of other well thought out roleplayed events. Win cash, cars, drugs, and more!

With our community of roleplayers we’ve built something truly wonderful, and we’ve only just begun! Now is the perfect time for you to join in and leave your mark on the city!

Discord: Mayhem RP

Thank you for reading! We hope to see you soon!
-The Mayhem RP Staff

i’m in the same situation please reply to me if any servers have this

Hello! If you would like to experience a british themed city made for content then give us a visit at VirtualWRLD.

Discord: discord.gg/virtualwrld

We award content creators!

Blue Sky RP: Blue Sky RP
Add me on discord: Jakeee#3733

Check out Bastion! Might be a good fit for you if you’re looking for something unique with a decent sized community and plenty of PvE, PvP, and RP content :slight_smile:

We are working on recruiting Core jobs atm but got a decent community

u can DM me on Discord once u join my Discord since I got dnd on

!bump

i’m also looking

!bump