Windows version: Version 10.0.19045 Build 19045
Did you try to delete content_index.xml and try again? yes
System specifications: Microsoft Windows 10 Professionnal
CitizenFX crash zip file (‘Save information’ on a crash): no
logs/CitizenFX_log files: no
.dmp files/report IDs: no

Important parts

What is the issue you’re having?
I don’t have the same progress on a server using the same accounts but different computers. (I don’t use it simultaneously).

What are you trying to do?
I would like to be able to connect and play on PC_A on a server for a week, then change location and use PC_B to connect and play with the same progression on the server as PC_A (progression means the same character, with the same physique, same car, etc.). I would like the progress recorded in the database to be the same for the 2 computers of which I am the sole owner, so that I can continue to progress in a different location.

What have you tried already to fix the issue?
After talking to the server administrators, they can only copy and paste my information into their database. I’ve heard of a “license” that would be specific to each computer, so I’d like to use the same license on 2 different PCs of which I’m the sole owner.

Error screenshot (if any):
no

What did you do to get this issue?
I’ve used my computers and found that I’ve started from the beginning on my PC_B.

What server did you get this issue on? Be specific and name some, ‘all of them’ by itself isn’t useful!
“Arkane Los Angeles”

Additional comments

According to my research, the famous “license” is unique to each computer, can I connect my computers so that they can have the same data for FiveM.
I’d like to be able to see my progress on the 2 computers because I change houses every week, going from house_A to house_B depending on the week, and I can’t use a single PC in this situation.
If I could find a solution that would save the server administrators having to copy and paste my information into the database every week, that would be perfect. Bearing in mind that I’ve read on the forum that some people have the opposite problem.

Thanks a lot!

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

From my research, that is wrong. The license identifier is tied to your actual game license that is verified via the Rockstar services (what’s known as the “Entitlement Service” to be precise) and can be the same across different PCs as long as the “license to play the game” comes from the same place, be it a RGL, Steam or EGS account that owns the game.

Make sure that you are logged into all of the same accounts across both PCs (including your Rockstar account, Steam etc). Data is tied differently depending on server setup, however most often the key is not the license, but the Steam account - at least in my experience. Unless the server staff knows where to look to find out how it works for their specific case, you’ll just have to make sure to log into all of the relevant accounts.

Hello,
Thanks for the reply, I used the same accounts on the 2 computers, steam and rockstar game.
If you have an idea of how to merge this but it is indeed the same accounts for the first connection.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.