Conexion fallida

Me pone eso y no entiendo.

1 Like

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Algo esta pasando con FiveM y sus servidores, yo soy dueño de un servidor y me paso lo mismo, significa que han deshabilitado las funciones de paga que te permiten poner más slots, espero que sea un problema y no una estafa ya que he pagado varios meses ya.

Estou com o mesmo problema!!! sdfsdfdsfdsfdsfsdf

1 Like

mesmo problema!!

1 Like

hoping for a quick solution

Eu tbm to a espera, ja mandou um e-mail pro suporte? to com a “star” no perfil, mais a chave so pega 48slt, menos de 20 dias de kay, isso e foda, e nenhuma nota informando se foi erro da empresa ou algo do tipo!

I’m waiting too, have you sent an email to support? I have the “star” in the profile, but the key only gets 48slt, less than 20 days of kay, that’s cool, and no note stating if it was a company error or something!

A minha voltou caso não consiça mande ume-mail support@cfx.re .

English only on the forums please.

And use the support template next time if its a Client Side problem.