Complaint about 5m and rockstar

This new update with then joining rockstar is absolutely fucking stupid every night this week it’s down we are paying a large amount for absolutely nothing at all. We are not getting anything for the money we are paying for. We are a brand new server and we can’t do anything to it or get people to join as it’s always down. We have people in our server and people who own it are getting seriously pissed off with it now.

9 Likes

i feel that, im a co owner of a city myself and it pissed me off that i spent over 600 dollars to have a life time server just for this to happen and we are all stuck with these shitty outrages.

4 Likes

The code base is open source innit? Develop a better back-end. Oh right.

That’s not really the job of the FiveM users or the server developers. It’s Cfx.re’s job to create a working and redundant backend - that’s what the server owners pay for while buying boosts, Patreon subscriptions and stuff.

1 Like

They never have a dull moment where nothing isn’t broken. I have had things planned for my day on FiveM and yet here we are with CFX down as always it seems pointless of them to have teamed with Rockstar who also has shown no help because if they did this wouldn’t happen anymore. This isn’t fair to the server owners nor the people who come to join it to relax and have fun because this takes them a day to longer to fix their product that they shouldn’t of had this issue for if they would of done it a hell of alot differently when building it in the first place. Like they had a 14hr+ outage the other day what is with this? Can you not build something that may not actually suffer every 1-2 days as you put a strain on the community pouring out money to you. For real get this fixed and make Rockstar do what they should and help you fix it so you can make it a stronger backend but I doubt it.

With the amount of money people are spending, this could start heading into lawsuit territory. Seriously lol. Good thing they keep track of all of their outages. Doing us a favor. Thanks Cfx/FiveM =]

I most certainly agree , like 4 of my buddies which founded a few other servers were discussing about it also.

That’s bold of you to assume this has anything to do with the acquisition.

Like there would be no period in the past where frequent outages of the service were a thing.

Looks like you jumped on the band wagon like a year ago. You have how much FiveM improved over the years for better. For that alone, I’m not complaining about occasional hick ups like this.

Let them do their thing and try to name me any other service enabling you to play modified GTA V online, with all features FiveM already has.

1 Like

This month alone i would not call it “occasional hick ups” by any means.

3 Likes

What you call occasional is a very hm big underestimate of the matter. Go look back at the outage and count how many times it’s been within the month of last and this they have had continuous outages and nothing has changed. They may have improved a lot of things but the frequency of outages isn’t one that was actually improved at all.

I was talking more statistically, throughout years, not comparing single months against each other.