Community Update - Period 2 - April 26th, 2020

Amazing community, constant updates and a handful of new natives being added. Good job fellas.

How do we use server feedback?

2 Likes

If you mean the server feed, use sets activitypubFeed username@mastodon.social (or a similar website) on your server config.

1 Like

CWeaponDamageEvent event doesnt work for me and dont get trigger, return everything at all

AddEventHandler('CWeaponDamageEvent', function(event)
  print("Cweapondamageevent triggered")
  for k,v in pairs(event) do print(k,v) end
end)
1 Like

Okay, no core updates. But for the amount of money coming in from your patreon, actually having proper documentation would be considered a minimum effort IMO.

2 Likes

Very nice suggestion, could you please open an issue in the fivem docs repository listing the parts you want improvements?

1 Like

Money does not make for more time. Hiring developers or people able to document anything from within the community also did clearly not succeed (all qualified individuals already had a current job they were not willing or able to reduce or abandon, the other applicants were generally unqualified).

Also, documentation is complete where it should be - complaining in general that ‘wow, the docs are so bad’ doesn’t help us find out what to prioritize to improve at all - if you find anything missing, you’re welcome to point it out on the forums or using the link on the documentation site:

3 Likes

weaponDamageEvent not ‘CWeaponDamageEvent’

1 Like

Senpai has noticed me.

2 Likes

Thats my boi! @T.Silence LETS GOOO BOI

1 Like

Tried it , still no return

1 Like

We wanted to see a video in action as well; it’s a cool idea, but screenshots don’t do it justice!

1 Like

Awesome update lad

1 Like

Hi please weaponDamageEvent is only for server side ? @PichotM

1 Like

Are you using OneSync? and a fully updated server?

1 Like

Yea I’m not the best at making videos lol.

1 Like

proxy server?

1 Like

anybody getting quite a few crashes based around this?

1 Like

This was a server change, you are probably getting this crash due to some badly made custom vehicle assets.

1 Like

oh nice

1 Like