Community Mission Row PD MLO

awsome script ashame i cant use it as people keep falling threw
the pd.

1 Like

Is the door for armory room is disabled? I cant even open the door without doorlock

People need to close FiveM each time not disconnect and reconnect to the server or you ain’t running a script to force load the interior

There will be a update soon that will fix that

hello in what file put this?

cheers… and have a good day

awesome interior fully recommended :grinning:

tenor

any idea when this update is going to happen?

Nope not atm, but I can ask when he is next available

keep us posted the is an amazing map. just got to get my door locks working and ill definitely be using it :slight_smile:

This is the best interior that I have found so far on FiveM! I have one question though, it does not seem to happen all the time, but randomly you fall through when you walk in the doors. Is anybody looking into this or are you just gonna leave it and say it happens? I would love to see a stable version of this, I really do appreciate any response!

Hello, This is a stable version make sure everytime you don’t disconnect and reconnect… always close FiveM before going back into your server with this map… It is a FiveM bug which can’t be fixed unfortunately

1 Like

Okay, I appreciate the response!

anyone have a fix for opening the armory door. used to open with the old map not this new one tho. i have it added to my door lock script just wont open for some reason

– Armory
{
objName = ‘v_ilev_gtdoor’,
objYaw = 90.0,
objCoords = vector3(452.6, -982.7, 30.6),
textCoords = vector3(453.0, -982.6, 31.1),
authorizedJobs = { ‘police’ },
locked = true,
size = 0.3
},

3 Likes

this is totally glitched for me
whenever i enter in this building my charcter fall out and come on road
plz fix this…

When you added it did you clear server cache?? Did you close FiveM?? Or did you only Disconnect and reconnect from the server…

I properly close everything and cleared data also…
1st time after installation working good but whenever I restart server same problem start again

Never heard of seen this issue before maybe you have another map mod in the area conflicting with it?
Every time you restart the server you clearing cache or no?

Other servers have had no issues with the map