Come Join OpenOcean Roleplay Today! | Whitelisted jobs | Custom cars | Gangs | Drugs | Heists | and more!

:person_tipping_hand: Community Driven :person_raising_hand:
Here at OpenOcean Rp we are a community driven server that has endless potential. Whether you want to be Law Enforcement, a criminal, a civilian, etc, there will be endless opportunities for you to grow and roleplay as whoever you choose.

We have an active staff and dedicated development team brining together years of experience to provide the best experience for all of our players!

:police_car: Whitelisted Jobs :ambulance:
Police
EMS
Mechanic
Car Dealer
Real estate
Uwu Cafe
Bean Machine
and more!

Player owned businesses are/will be available

:pick: Civilian Jobs :package:
Towing
Sanitation
Deliveries
Taxi
Mining
Fishing

:money_with_wings: Criminal Activities :pill:
Drugs
Bank robberies
Bank truck robberies
Yacht Heist
Vangelicos Heist
and more to come!!

:computer: How to Join :electric_plug:
Open Fivem and Hit F8 and paste the following code into that text box:
Connect 147.189.170.227

Dont forget to join the discord to stay up to date with everything within the city!

4 Likes

I recently had the pleasure of playing on this server and I have to say that it was an amazing experience. The server was incredibly well-managed, with friendly and helpful staff who were always on hand to answer any questions and provide assistance when needed. There is so many different things to do in-city with active devs which are on top of everything and constistently making the server better and better no matter if it’s any type of minor bug fix to an update! Definitely recommend to any new/veteran Roleplays

2 Likes

I recently started playing the server and I would try it out if I were you. Server is great and has unique things inside the city. The staff team is great and helps to answer questions whenever needed and or whenever possible. The community is very friendly and everybody has a good time

1 Like

I found this server on a whim, I started playing it and I have to say I absolutely love it! It’s such a positive environment where anyone can do anything. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a server, even if you’re new to FiveM / GTA RP! I have spent a ton of time on this server, no regrets.

1 Like

Joined this city about a month ago and haven’t looked back since. Plenty to do around the city and there is something for everyone here. Staff are lovely and always willing to help and listen to your suggestions on how to make the city better and what they should add next that the players want. Definitely recommend.

1 Like

Now Hiring New Police of Chief