Codewalker removing collision from an object

Hello,

I want to remove Objects. But when I do it the Collision Ingame is still there and I cant run trough. Can someone help me to find out how I can remove the Collision with Codewalker, Blender and or 3Ds Max? Or can someone send me a Tutorial?

• Open Codewalker and click the << button on the right

• Look for DLC Level: and select the DLC Level that your server is on. If you do not know, select mpchristmas2018, which is FiveM’s default gamebuild, aka Arena Wars

• Now click Enable DLC and a :white_check_mark: will appear

• Press T on the keyboard, a toolbar will appear at the top of the screen

• Select the first option and select `New Project

• With the menu on the right, click Selection, then click `Mouse select (right click)

• On the toolbar at the top of the screen, click the 4 arrows. This is the 6th option that you can select, now you can move about

• On the 5th option, which looks like a mouse pointer, click on the down arrow opposite it and select Collision.

• Click the area you wish to delete the collision, edit it, modify it, save the .ybn file and stream it in your server

No, I don’t have a tutorial,. and no, I won’t DM you or add you on Discord. Good luck, read these instructions 50 times if you have to, but you WILL eventually understand it.

Or, just search youtube for blender tutorials.

3 Likes