CodeWalker DLC Level

If anyone can answer or point me in the right direction to more information on this I’d really appreciate it…thanks!

Can someone please tell me what option I click for the downloadable content level? I am trying to edit this building (almost completely but I like the frame of it) and put it into my FiveM server. I have searched high and low and can’t seem to find what these DLC levels mean…it’s right when you open codewalker under “view” tab …located at the bottom. there, there is a drop down menu & there are all these options and I don’t know which one to choose. I’ve seen some youtubers (can’t find any info anywhere else) use “BestBuilding” others using mpheist3 ? mine was set on mptuner??

1 Like

Those are the DLC’s in release order, you select one and check the Enable DLC box and it will load that release with all previous updates to the game into Codewalker.

it is like this because as GTAO updates they alter and replace files as well as adding, so this is just a way to make sure your editing the right files for the build you are using :+1:

i cant know for sure which you need but i think in most cases atm it’s “mphiest4”, unless you’ve updated to the latest build and forced the tuner DLC :v:

1 Like

To ensure compatibility your DLC level in CW needs to be set to whatever your server DLC level is. If you’re using “vanilla” (1604) it’ll be “mpchristmas2018”, 2060 is “mpsum” and 2189 is “mpheist4”. 2372, the newest one, is “mptuner”
You can select a level that is above your server’s level if you’re planning on running a newer build in the future, but never go below it.

1 Like

thank you so much! I appreciate the help :slight_smile:

ahh thank you so much!! I really appreciate it!! Mine automatically goes to the mptuner or something similarly named I’m not on my home computer to check rn but thank you so much!

1 Like