Codem-VeniceHud

very very nice hud love it :heart_eyes:

1 Like

thank u bro

Will this eventually have a version for vmenu servers?

What do you mean by vmenu servers?

as in like non esx or qbcore so pretty much just like a standalone version of it

hey love the hud, is there a command to hide it tho

1 Like

Bro this script has no config and every folder is encrypted, literally nothing about the script can be edited in any way shape or form. Could you maybe add a bit of room for customizing/editing the script please? Or at least add a config with some options in it?

Looks like the issue is the actual config is missing from the download, could you help me out here please?

1 Like

same me. and cant config.

Please discrd ticket

Not recommended. Awful support, worst developers I’ve ever saw. We bought this hud which was broken from the start. Which means, downloadable content is already comes with broken script by client side. Developer is sleeping all the day and they actually don’t know where he is. Never use services of this team. They’re bunch of scammers which trying to visually make you blind until you pay for this … .

P.S they are offering for a refunding instead of fixing the problem and also one of them claims that refunding will take 3 days and another team mate tells 7 days. So they even don’t know how to lie synchronized :smiley:

1 Like

Hi! mine is working perfectly fine since the beginning, what is the problem that you are having?

2 Likes

Thats not true mine is also working perfectly fine.

You need to have the config that is provided in the mail after you buy the hud.

2 Likes

strange i bought that hud and for any pice of information i needed support will be given after couple of minutes so idk why u talk like that or something but thats just nonsence

2 Likes

Cant Reproduce your Issues :thinking: i tested mine of issues but there are no issues with this hud.

This Hud works perfect on my Site. (Linux, ESX Legacy)

2 Likes

Then i am sure that you were the lucky ones. The fact is that these guys are giving worst service at the moment. I don’t have any reason to lie.

P.S i am not the only one who claims this problems. Read all comments.

Really a turkish scammer.

I just bought and it does not work how do I get a refund
svadhesive] You lack the required entitlement to use codem-venicehud
[ citizen-server-impl] Couldn’t start resource codem-venicehud.

moreover we cannot even modify the keys for the belt and other view than everything and block, without answer from you in 2 hours I dispute the payment with near paypal with proof that what you sell does not work cordially

1 Like

Hi, I’m interested to buy this but is it possible to show minimap always and not only when in car?

Also is this compatible for esx legacy?

Have same issue, editing keys in config does not work at all.